# ROY X !GENDER-NEUTRAL! READER - "Why are you ignoring me?"

Requested by @KloeGross

You were dared by your boyfriend's friends, Ross and Robert. They dared you to ignore Roy for the whole day. They both said that they will bet you 100 bucks. You accepted the deal.

Roy texted you a morning message and you checked.
You read the message and you wanted to answer him back but you left him on read. When Roy saw you left him on read, he got confused, he started to think to himself.
💭That's weird, Y/N wouldn't leave me on read..would they?💭
He just shook it off when he looked out the window and saw Ross and Robert. He got dressed and went outside.
Roy started talking about you leaving him on read.

Roy: Hey guys, something weird happened this morning.

Ross & Robert: What is it?

They both try not to smirk and snicker because they both dared Roy's lover to ignore him.

Roy: Y/N left me on read, is that normal? Did I even do anything?

Ross: No dude, you didn't do anything, I'm not sure why they're ignoring you.

Roy: Whatever, I'll go talk to them, bye.

Ross and Robert waved bye back to Roy as he went to your house.
You heard a knock on the door and went downstairs.
You opened the door and saw Roy.
He came in and closed the door aggressively and took your hand then you both went straight to your room.
He closed your door and locked it then pinned you to the wall.

Roy: Why are you ignoring me Y/N?

You: ...

Roy: Answer me!

You: Fine! Fine, I was dared by your friends.

Roy: Ugh, I knew it.

Y/N: Look, I'm sorry for not answering your message this morning.

Roy kissed you on the lips and you kissed back. Then y'all cuddled on your bed and fell asleep. After a few hours, your mother came in and awed at you and your boyfriend's cuddling bodies, your mother took a picture and closed the door.