𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝚊 𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚒𝚏𝚝

Hello, Y/N

Hello, Y/N. Welcome to an intermission. You must be tired of playing all those games and injuring yourself numerous times. You are not in your sweet home of the Borderlands but fret not, here are some relaxations for you to input yourself in.

This is a grand thank you for participating in our game and continuing to play in it.

Because of your participation, we have surpassed 1k total participations (reads/votes) and continue to surpass.

In fact, the gamemaster even praises you for loving this game (story).

It is sad that "most" of these aren't part of the game's programming (storyline). The gamemaster (author) still wishes you to enjoy your relaxation as you take a deep dive into imagines - a world full of short scenarios where you are no longer suffering under the Borderlands and rather in the safe arms of your playmates - Niragi and Chishiya.

Which by the way, the gamemaster hopes you're doing well with them. The whole Borderland was in fact, made entirely for you to reunite with them.

Concepts: Cuteness and Fluff

Warning: Cuteness and Fluff

Note to all players: The last scenario is called Eternal Devotion. This is a plot (college AU) that the game master has been wanting to read for so long yet she can't find a lot of it. So the scenario here is not a spoiler, it's more of an idea of what's gonna happen. If you want this to be a story, go comment that you want so!

 If you want this to be a story, go comment that you want so!

-S E A S O N OF THE D E P R E S S E D-

Niragi: Y/N? What are you doing in the corner?

You purse your lips, legs tucked to your torso as you curl yourself into a ball, not facing the man in the leopard. Niragi frowns as he sees this and approaches you, concerned.