Saturday Morning

It was a delightful day when my friend, Gun to showed up at my house. The doorbell rings.

"Hello America!" As she greats me with a wave. This is my best friend, Gun. She's been with me since we've both started school and now we are in high school together. "Hello Gun." I say back with a smile, "You're early Whats up?" I can see her flustered a bit, And shes holding something. "America I've gotten you something..." As she says in a quiet voice. "What is it?" As I try and look for it. "H-Here" Gun hands me a box, As I open the box I can see a beautiful red tulip. "Thank you Gun, But why now? I mean its Saturday so you could have gave it to me on Monday while we walk to school." I ask her in a confused tone but a bit flustered. "Ah, Its because I couldn't wait. Sorry America." She says while fidgeting around with her fingers. "Its fine, I'll put this in my bedroom." I reply with a softer voice from before. "Alright! I'll head off now! Bye America!" Gun says cheerfully while closing my door quietly, I slowly walk to my room trying not to alarm my uncle, Sam who is in my parents room. "Heya Kiddo, Who was at the door?" Uncle Sam yells out the room to me while trying to find something. "No one" I answer while going to my room. I walk into my room and try to find room for the flower, I spot my desk and make room for it. "There" I say quietly, Im a bit flustered at this. Why would Gun give me flowers? She hasn't gave this at all to me before or hints of liking me. I go ahead and head downstairs to fill up some water, I head back up and water the flower. As I sit there at my desk full of polaroid pictures, I spot one that shows "Middle school Grad!" While I look at this photo, memories of that day came back. Then I remembered, Gun did like me. She told me on that day and I've forgotten? How could I do that? I mean I'm America after all, I shouldn't forget stuff that easily. A thunk happens in the house but I shrug it off, My alarm goes off. 7:30 AM, I get up and head downstairs to make myself some scrambled eggs, Bacon and pancakes. "Uncle, Do you need anything?" I yell out to get attention from Uncle Sam. He doesn't respond, So I head up back to check up on him. He's passed out on my parents floor "So He was the thunk from before." I say quietly, I go back downstairs and make my eggs. I get the ingredients and everything, While I crack my eggs the sizzle soothed me a bit. Its like ASMR. My eggs are ready and-. Ding  My doorbell rung, Who could that be? While I walked to my door I had a feeling it'd be Gun.