That one fine man.

"Shit! I'm already going to be late." He runs down stairs and kisses his mom goodbye. "I'll see you soon mama be back for winter break" He walks outside to see his best friend keilani waiting for him.

"Bitch we gotta go orientation starts I'm 20" He says

"Alejandro were always late to shit because of you..." keilani says irritatedly

"Bitch stop whining and walk faster" says Alejandro

Alejandro and keilani start running towards the school as they hear the first bell. They make it to the auditorium just in time to hear the principal's speech.

"Welcome all first year students, I'm so glad to have you here at Yellowstone College" principal slinger says. Alejandro leans over to keilani and whisper "this old dude is kind of a dilf". They both laugh.

"I hope you all have a great year and you can always come to me or your advisor if you have any questions." Principal slinger finishes.

Alejandro looks around as he notices this tall blonde guy with a guitar. He starts to walk him. Alejandro grabs keilani's hands and speed walks out the door.

Keilani: "what the hell Ale?"

Alejandro: "This cute guy started walking towards me I had to run, I look like shit.."

Keilani: "okay well I have to get to my first class, let's meet up for lunch later"

Alejandro: "alright I'll see you inna few, bye babes"

Keilani: bye whore

Alejandro walks toward his first class and realizes hes lost. He starts to walk around and accidently bumps into a tall man. "Woah, hey sorry there you looking for something?" Alejandro looks  behind him, it's principal slinger "oh I'm so sorry sir I'm just look for science 1B" He apologizes. "No ofcourse it's alright here let me walk you there it's not too far" say slinger "thank you sir I'd appreciate that a lot" He says.

They walk together and Alejandro starts to get nervous and looks at principal slinger. "Hey sir do you think we can stop in your office i need a little break I'm feeling off" Alejandro says. "Yes that no problem it's just one hall over from your class as well" slinger says.

They walk into the office. "Do you need some water?" Slinger say. "No I'm okay just a now realizing I'm gonna be away from home for a whole 4 months" Alejandro says with his head down in his hands. "I understand it's a little hard when I first moved into my dorms I was very scared but you'll make friends and it will soon feel like home."

Says slinger moving his office chair to sit in front of Alejandro. Slinger puts his hand on Alejandro's lap and says "it's going to be okay" then leans back in the chair. Alejandro looks up a little and sees slinger's big fat cock poking through his pants. "Does he have a boner" Alejandro thinks. He looks up some more and see slinger's shirt slightly unbuttoned with his large hairy cheat poking out. "Oh my God he's so hot" "shit! I'm getting hard!" Alejandro also thinks.
Slinger looks down and sees how flustered and pink Alejandro was. "Are you alright?" Says slinger laughing a little "y-yes" replied Alejandro sloftly. Slinger notices bones and say

"hmm are you're a naughty boy aren't you?"

Alejandro gets reder" N-No! Why would you says that?" He says shakenly.

"It's okay, I like the way you look at me. I saw they was you stared during the orientation." Says stinger deeply

Stinger slides his hand up Alejandro's leg and stops right before touching his dick. "Be a good boy for me and let's release some of that stress" slinger says

Slinger grabs Alejandro by the neck and they passionately start to make out. "Oh fuck! Yes daddy" Alejandro moans. They both stand up slinger push Alejandro up against the wall and lock the office door. "Get on your knees for daddy" slinger says sternly. Alejandro blushes hard gets on his knees. He unzips slinger pants and pulls out his big fat huge cock "oh my God it's so big" he says. Slinger grabs him by the head and fucks throat hard "mm yeah take that fuck!" Slinger moans. Alejandro gags "fuck" slinger moans louder. Slinger grabs Alejandro by the neck and says "turn around". Slinger rips Alejandro's pants open, spits on his cock, and shoves it inside Alejandro tight ass. Alejandro screams "OH FUCK YES DADDY!" slinger pounds Alejandro's inside while smacking his ass. "You like that, hm, you want some more" He say "yes oh yes daddy give me more" moans Alejandro. Slinger goes faster, he pulls out his cock and says "get back on your knees" Alejandro does and opens his mouth wide slinger cums all over Alejandro face. "Now stand back up" demand slinger. Alejandro stands up and slinger grabs his dick and shoves it down his throat deep throating and spitting all over it. "Mm yeah" Alejandro moans thrusting in slinger mouth. Slinger starts to suck faster and harder. "OH FUCK IM GONNA CUM!" moans Alejandro "do it, do it all in my throat" says Slinger as he keeps going. Alejandro cums squirting cum all over slinger's mouth, face, and tounge.

Alejandro pulls his dick away and begins to get dressed. Slinger stands up and fixes his clothes. "Thank you, I definitely feel less stressed" say Alejandro still a little out of breath. "Of course come by any time you need to get a load out" He says sarcastically. They laugh and Alejandro starts to walk out. "Goodbye principal slinger" He say "see you soon Alejandro" says Slinger.

Alejandro starts to walk to class across the hall and as soon as he walks in he sees the tall fine blonde boy from before.....