CHARTER 1

~If you ever loved a person would you love them no matter what even if it means they show their true selves..... ~

I felt the adrenaline inside me this couldn't feel so surreal feeling... Feeling the.. the wwe universe cheering and booing , I hit hard on the mat "Nikki!!, Nikki!!!" Hearing my sister's voice echo I tried reaching for her hand but I kept being pulled by my opponent I suddenly drop kicked her in the face .. I tried crawling towards my sister as soon I did her hand touched my mine

"TAGGED" Said the referee I rolled down to the floor I began to fade away everything, everyone began to be blurry the whole stadium began to spin b , I .. I suddenly blacked out.... "Nicole can you hear me?" The officials said I nodded my head yes "we need to take her to doc" my sister said the officials picked me up the Crowd began to cheer and clapped ...

As soon as I went backstage they took me to doc Immediately "ok do you feel nauseous?" Said doc "yeah I do" I responded "did you eat anything before the match" he said "no" I said "have you been punch or kicked in the stomach lately when you were fighting ?" He asked "yeah recently" I said "and the reason your spinning you hit your head hard on the mat " he explained "so I'd better get you an ice pack be right back"

"Why are you staring at me ??" I asked " because I'm your twin sister who is worried about you" she said "but how are you feeling though??" She asked "like crap" I responded "ok here you go" the doctor said as he gave me the ice pack "when you go back to the hotel you need to eat something light and sleep" the doctor explained ..

After we went to go see doc I felt light headed, I felt dizzy, plus everything began to be a blur until I bumped into someone I looked up to see who it is but my vison was still blurry "um are you ok?" A manly voice has said when I recognized the voice it .. It was John's voice "yeah sorry for bumping into you I don't feel so good" I explained ...

The spinning was getting worst there was knots in my stomach I felt like throwing up my vision was just a blur until I fainted on John's arms "Nicole?, Nicole!!" John's voice echoed "I'll take care of it" he said it looked like he was talking to someone my vision kept coming and fading I felt like I was being carried I was thinking it couldn't be brie ,it couldn't be the doctor I began to peek to see who it was it.. It was john then suddenly I blacked out again....

I slowly opened my eyes realizing I was in a hotel room the sun was already out I looked to side of me realizing I wasn't alone ....