𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐌𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄

( 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 )

"and you can kiss the skin on my lips if it makes you feel good."

( " you're staring

( " you're staring. " )

( " sorry pookie

( " sorry pookie. " )

 " )

𝐌𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐀 𝐁𝐈𝐋𝐀𝐋 𝐃𝐈𝐃𝐍𝐓 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒. she didn't care about politics, social media, money, sometimes even her own self. when she was young, the world was cruel to maira, taking her father, the only thing she had cared for, from her at such a young age. after her father's death she found the concept of caring a waste of time. so it was simple really, maira hadn't cared for a single thing in ten years. her mind was on autopilot. that changed one year when she met a certain american football player. he doesn't quite know it, but christian pulisic saved maira, in a way she thought no one ever could.

𝐂𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐀𝐍 𝐏𝐔𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐂 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐀 𝐋𝐎𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒. he cared about his family, his friends, and definitely his career. he was like a walking ray of sunshine during a thunderstorm. the world hadn't been exactly nice to christian either, but he found making other people feel loved and welcomed was the best way he could deal with anything. he put so much thought into every single choice he made, no matter how big or small. so when he met the grey cloud that was maira bilal, he made it his personal mission to change her approach to the world. had he never tried to help her, he might have found himself feeling more alone than ever, with nobody to talk to. 

𝐨. 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 there will be strong language, smoking, drinking, mentions of death, angst, and more. there will also be mentions of homosexuality, so if you are uncomfortable with that i ask you click off or block me.

𝐨𝐨. 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐒 the layout for this book is based on multiple i have seen, so not completely my own. i also do not have an upload schedule, and considering the fact that at the time i am writing this it is summer, updates will be inconsistent.

- 𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐀