Interview

What your wear (if you like it):

"I'm Y/N L/n and I play Skylar Hargreeves

"I'm Y/N L/n and I play Skylar Hargreeves." "I'm Aidan Gallagher and I play Five Hargreeves." " I'm Emmy Raver Lampman and I play Allison Hargreeves and we are going to be watching the blooper reel."

"Ok now I'm nervous because there were definitely some scenes that I don't wanna know." Y/n said. "Oh same pretty sure everyone is going to love this while we look like idiots not knowing what we're doing." Said Aidan.

"I feel like these bloopers have so much story behind them though." Said Emmy. "Yeah your right, we'll let's see the first blooper.

"We could be out of here tonight and for the first time I feel hopes of shpshsps. Emmy started messing up the line and started walking back. Elliott and Y/n both smiles and walked back.

"Oh my god I remember that so vividly!" Said y/n. "I know, I felt like I kept on messing up my lines that day." Said Emmy. "No you did good it was just a fought day."

"Five!" Skylar screamed at him because he lied to her. "What!" He yelled back. Making Skylar jump back and slip on the group. "Oh my god are you ok?" Asked Aidan who was currently laughing and concerned. "Oh yeah just great thank." Yn said sarcastically.

Yn looked at Aidan who was just smiling at her with a stupid look on his face (but a grin she thought was cute). She then shook her head smiling slightly looking back at the screen. Then all three broke out laughing. "You people see how I am abused!" Screamed Yn jokingly. "We love you!" The other two said hugging her.

This scene Skylar and Five were kissing and Five was taking off his blazer but it ended up getting stuck. We broke the kiss laughing. "It's stuck." Aidan said. We tried the scene again and the blazer got stuck. Aidan and Yn broke character and we're laughing so hard that they fell off the bed they were on.

Aidan and Yn currently were blushing and Yn had her head in her hands. "Omg there blushing! Ok to everyone out there do you think these two would be the most adorable couple?"

Then Yn spoke up " omg are we talking about this again?! Ok you know what I got to go fly a kite bye!" She said walking out of the screen. "Yeah I got to go walk my fish bye!" Said aidan walking off in the other direction. "We'll those two are, watch The umbrella academy streaming on Netflix!"