•【𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚎】•

All I hear is the snow crunching under my feet, and the alarm's making their loud blaring sounds, warning me that I will soon overheat if I keep running.
But I can't stop.
There's no way I can face N, or V...
it's not possible, even if I wanted to, even if they begged me, and offered me the world, I can't hurt them again, I can't hurt ANYONE ever again.
I heard N's wingbeats getting closer, and quickly slid under an old car, waiting for him to give up.
There was a sudden crash to my left, and I snapped my head towards the sound.
N had finally landed, and was now just standing out in the open.
There was another crash, as V landed beside him.
' 𝙽, 𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚒𝚖𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚋𝚕𝚎, 𝙰 𝚒𝚜 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚍. 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚊𝚠 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚋 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚎, 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚜 𝚗𝚘 𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚟𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝. ' V Said impatiently, prodding a dead worker drone corpse with her foot.
' 𝚅, 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝙱𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚎! 𝙸 𝚜𝚊𝚠 𝙰! 𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎! 𝚂𝚘 𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚒 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚊𝚕𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚘𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚑𝚎𝚛! ' N Said, his eyes hollowing out as he frantically looked around
' 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚢 𝚍𝚒𝚍𝚗𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚘𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝙽? 𝚆𝚑𝚢 𝚗𝚘𝚝? ' V asked, placing her hands on her hips and staring straight at N.
' 𝚆-𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕- ' N began.
' 𝙴𝚇𝙰𝙲𝚃𝙻𝚈! 𝚂𝙷𝙴𝚂 𝙳𝙴𝙰𝙳 𝙽! 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙽𝙴𝙴𝙳 𝚃𝙾 𝚂𝚃𝙾𝙿 𝙿𝙻𝙰𝚈𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝚄𝚂! 𝙸𝙵 𝚂𝙷𝙴 𝚆𝙴𝚁𝙴 𝙰𝙻𝙸𝚅𝙴 𝚂𝙷𝙴 𝚆𝙾𝚄𝙻𝙳'𝚅𝙴 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙴 𝙱𝙰𝙲𝙺! ' V yelled, pushing N into the snow.
N landed face first with a thud, and just laid there, defeated.
I felt so bad, i really did, but they all had to think I was dead.
V grumbled something then unfolded her wings and took off into the blizzard.
N suddenly sat up, and put his head into his hands.
' 𝚆𝚑𝚢 𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝚒 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚒 𝚜𝚊𝚠 𝙰? 𝙸𝚝𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝟻 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜... 𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎... 𝙸 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚊𝚖 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜... ' N muttered to himself.
I suddenly heard snow crunching, as a female Worker drone with purple eyes, a black sweater, hat, and dark muted purple hair, ran up behind N.
' 𝙽, 𝚓𝚎𝚜𝚞𝚜, 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚖𝚕𝚢 𝚏𝚕𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍- ' The Worker stopped mid sentence when she saw N's state.
' 𝚄-𝚞𝚑, 𝙽, 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚘𝚔𝚊𝚢?? ' She asked, placing a hand on his shoulder.
' . . . 𝙽𝚘 . . . ' N replied after a long moment of complete silence.
' 𝚆𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚎𝚛𝚖, 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔? ' the drone suggested.
' . . . 𝙽𝚘 . . . ' N replied again, keeping his face in his hands.
' 𝚆𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚞𝚑, 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎 ? ' The worker asked, placing her hand on the back of her neck.
' 𝚈𝚎𝚜 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎... ' N said softly.
The worker seemed to understand that he was not in a good mood, and left him alone, walking back into the snowstorm.
I couldn't really believe that Worker had just come up to N, and he hadn't even attacked her. She even knew his Name! This was getting weird.
I tried moving to the right side of the vehicle, only to be poked by something sharp.
I looked over to come face to face with a human skull. Now, under normal circumstances, I would've been completely fine, but when trying to maneuver underneath a vehicle? Yeah, kinda like a Jumpscare.
' 𝙷𝙾𝙻𝚈 𝙵𝙵𝙵𝙵𝙵𝚄𝚄𝚄𝚄𝚄𝚄- ' I screeched, slightly glitching my words, as I jump out from under the vehicle, also getting my leg caught in one of the pipes underneath it, resulting in me tripping...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
RIGHT ON TO N-
I had no idea how close he was to the car, and was only now realizing what was happening.
' 𝙰?!? 𝙾𝙷 𝙼𝚈 𝙳𝙾𝙾𝚁𝚂 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙰𝚁𝙴 𝙰𝙻𝙸𝚅𝙴!! 𝙸 𝚆𝙰𝚂𝙽𝚃 𝙳𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙼𝙸𝙽𝙶!! ' N said, immediately recognizing my voice, and picking me up.
I try to wriggle my way out of his grasp but he suddenly sits me down and buries his face in my chest, still hugging my waist.
' 𝙸𝚝𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝟻 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝙰... 𝚆𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗?? ' He says, his voice shaking.
' 𝙸-... 𝙸'𝚟𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚎𝚛𝚖... 𝙴𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐? ' I say, attempting to pull my hood up farther, to avoid him seeing the blush displayed on my screen.
' 𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚕, 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚢𝚙𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜?? ' N asks, still not removing his head from my chest.
' 𝚆-𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕, 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝚒𝚖𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚝...'  I lied.
The Experiments were very much important. But I was shocked he hadn't noticed the big difference...
N suddenly took his head off my chest, bashing our heads together, and making me fall back.
' 𝙾-𝙾𝙷 𝙱𝙸𝚂𝙲𝚄𝙸𝚃𝚂- 𝙸𝙼 𝚂-𝚂𝙾𝚁𝚁𝚈 𝙰- 𝙸- ' He stopped suddenly, as his eyes finally reached my tail..
Or lack of tail.
Yes, I was missing my tail, the syringe with the Nanites(pretty sure that's how u spell it?) in it? Yeah, chopped that murder weapon off.
' 𝙰, 𝚆𝙷𝙴𝚁𝙴 𝙸𝙽 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙽𝙰𝙼𝙴 𝙾𝙵 𝚃𝙾𝚇𝙸𝙲 𝙳𝙴𝙰𝚃𝙷 𝚂𝚃𝙾𝚁𝙼𝚂 𝙸𝚂 𝚈𝙾𝚄𝚁 𝚃𝙰𝙸𝙻?? ' N asked quickly, scooping me up in his arms once again.
' 𝚄𝚑, 𝚒𝚝 𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚋𝚕𝚎𝚖𝚜 𝚜𝚘 𝚒 𝚎𝚛𝚖... 𝙲𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚘𝚏𝚏?? ' I say nervously, watching his face for any emotions.
Ah yes, there it is, the hollowing of the eyes, and the worried as heck expression.
' 𝙱-𝙱𝚄𝚃 𝙳𝙾𝙽𝚃 𝚆𝙴 𝚁𝙴𝙶𝙴𝙽𝙴𝚁𝙰𝚃𝙴??? ' N asked, holding me closer, and examining me like I was a science project or something.
' 𝚆-𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕... 𝚁𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚒 𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚏𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢?? '
' 𝚈𝚎𝚊𝚑? '
' 𝚖𝚑𝚖, 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚎𝚎, 𝚒 𝚖𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚟𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚕𝚢 𝚍𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚢 𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝 𝚒 𝚌𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚐𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚎?? ' I finished with a weak smile.
N just stared at me, dumbfounded.
I suddenly felt a sharp pain pierce through my head, and whimpered.
I clutched my head as bright colours danced across my screen.
N placed me down and started shaking my shoulders. He was probably saying something, or asking me if I was okay, but I couldn't hear him, all I could hear was the loud ringing coming from my sensors.
Oh lovely, I was overheating. AGAIN.
The world started to go black around the edges, and the colours dancing across my screen got duller, until it was all black.
But the ringing didn't stop. It kept going, but it did eventually fade into nothingness.
It was silent.
I usually wouldn't mind silence, but I knew deep down in my gut (yes, the one that DOES NOT exist.), that someone outside my mind, was probably freaking out.
Oh well, nothing I can do.
What a shame.
I might die.
Let's see if N really wants me to stay.

WOAH 1047 WORDS???
Man for 15 minutes, I would consider this a lot of writing, but that may just be me.
Eh, idc anymore. This probably won't get very popular, but Y'know! I always try my best to make people happy!
-Chawberrie