Tinder-ness

"Omg you should go on Tinder and see if you find anyone I know!" Ansley suggested.

"Bet," replied Adriana, the horny Floridian. She and bisexual Abby had flown in from Florida to spend a few days with bisexual camp friend Ansley in Atlanta.

Adriana opened the app and within minutes had found three people Ansley knew - one of them Adriana knew herself: bisexual Sarah. Sarah and Adriana had been in the same All The Young Dudes text group chat for well over a year now, though they had never met in person. Adriana got the notification that they matched, under the impression that Sarah was also laughing at this coincidence. Adriana was the first to message.

"Heyyyyyy," she said. "I know what you are... an All The Young Dudes fan, perchance?" This was going to be an amusing conversation.

"Okay this was impressive," Sarah responded. "What gave me away?"

GASP. It seems as though Sarah does not recognize lesbian Adriana! Adriana, Abby, and Ansley all laughed hysterically, and the story was shared with bisexual Caroline (so many fkn fruitcakes omfg). It eventually was shared with Sarah, who laughed along, too. But that night, as the girls drifted off to sleep, Adriana couldn't help but think about the situation. She noticed that she felt a little glum. She wished Sarah hadn't thought the situation was funny, but given Adriana a chance instead. Could it be Adriana had a crush? Even if this was the case, she could never express her feelings. Ansley was friends with Sarah and Adriana was flying back to Florida the next day anyway.

The next morning, Adriana woke early to catch the plane. The whole ride back, all she could think of was a future with Sarah. It all came to a close, though, when she was greeted by her beard Brian at the arrival gates. He helped distract her.

***********

Months later, Abby and Adriana are back in Atlanta for the Shaky Knees music festival. At this point, Adriana is single. Brian broke up with her when he realized he was more attracted to Adriana's father than herself. This had Adriana thinking of Sarah for the first time in months.

"Hey Ansley, do you know if your friend Sarah's here?" Adriana asked, wandering around Central Park on Friday.

"Nah, she's still in Charlottesville. I think they have a final today," Ansley replied.

Adriana nodded off, hiding her crushed state on the inside. She tried to enjoy the rest of the first day of the festival, but found it hard as her lover wasn't there to spend it with her.

The next day, Adriana was feeling better with lower expectations. She spent the first half of the day camped out at Piedmont stage waiting for Tenacious D. She has a HUGE celebrity crush on Jack Black. The last act before them ended at 6:30, so Adriana decided to grab a bite in between sets. She opted for the Korean BBQ truck closest to the stage. Boy, does she love BBQ. After devouring a few messy tacos, she cleaned up and made her way back to her spot. Just as she reached her seat, she noticed none other than SARAH a few people to her right.

"Sarah!" she shouted. Sarah looked over and her eyes widened when she realized who was calling her name.

"Adriana," she said in awe. She stood up and walked over. They stood together in silence as Adriana picked up Sarah's hands.

"I haven't stopped thinking about you since we matched on Tinder," Adriana confessed.

"No, I haven't stopped thinking about YOU." Sarah leaned forward and planted a big gay kiss on Adriana's lips. The crowd surrounding them broke out into cheers as the two made out.

After watching Tenacious D, Sarah and Adriana ran away together, moving to Colorado to live out their granola girly dreams. Sarah dropped out of college and they married, welcoming a twink son via surrogate in 2031. They lived happily ever after.