1

Third person:

Y/n was really excited to go to a new planet and discover new things! Although her father didn't want her to leave because she was to young to handle herself and he just wanted someone to take all the responsibility's in the house but y/n had a plan. She was gonna ask her brother to drop her off at the bus stop to NASA but her brother didn't even know she was leaving earth in the first place! So her plan B was just to bike there, making her have to wake up 2 hours early just to make it to the bus on time.

first person ( y/n):

Gosh I have to wake up early, but this is my dream after all I chose to do this. I can't just give up now, I came way to far to get here, I just wish I told Ian ( older brother) I'm leaving for awhile. Maybe texting him before I leave for the bus will be for the best, I hope he just understands. Well I gotta put my alarm now before I lose more sleep.

(The next day)
Mmm mmm mmm ( alarm rings ), ughh it's 4 am already? Gosh I gotta hurry then before dad wakes up. I grab my bag and head to the garage, I slowly but quietly open the garage door. Damn door takes so long to open.. I lose my patients, but once it was half way open I go forward while sitting on my bike. I close the garage door with the remote and toss it inside before it closed. A quickly pedal because I knew dad will be awake from all the noises. As I pedal I makes sure I didn't forget my phone to text Ian. I text him with one hand on the phone, while the other one on the bike. I put the location to the bus stop to NASA and head there after 20 minutes of riding I get tired, by then it was 4:45 and I was scared I won't make it on time, although I was hungry and really thirsty I kept peddling. By 5:50 I heard Siri say on maps" you are now 5 minutes away to your destination". I was so relieved, I peddled a little slower and got there at 5:57. The bus wasn't here till 6:20, I was just happy I made it on time. Then I notice a gas station near by, I decided to go eat something before I go.

Third person:

Y/n went to go hide her bike,although she will never see it again (I DIDNT THINK OF WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO THE BIKE) she put it behind a bush and went inside, she felt Warmth walking inside after riding for an hour or more in the freezing cold. She was craving hot coco with a concha ( sweet Mexican bread). The register seemed quite confused why a girl this young is out this early but didn't bother to ask her. As y/n went to poor herself hot coco and get her concha afterwards. She payed and ate it outside. She felt the cold breeze and sat on the edge of a curve and just appreciate the last moments of earth. Then she got a message from Ian, she read it and it said " y/n what?? Your crazy, I know your really smart but I don't believe you will leave earth now??" You messaged him back saying " I know it sounds quite strange but Ian I'm telling the truth and hope you understand that this is my dream, I will miss you a lot truly but it's the best for me, thank you for all the care and love you had gave me the past years together, I will always remember and love you." You felt a hear fall down your face as you wipe it off and turn your phone off and just enjoy the empty road across from you.

First person (y/n):
As I enjoy my surroundings I see a bus come from a far distance " what it's 6:20 already?". I take my last bites of my concha and toss my cup on the trash I get up and head to the bus stop and take out my ticket. Once I step in the bus driver seemed quite confused because I was just 14 but he took my ticket and pointed to sit down. As I thank him and sat down I take my head phones and listen to music. I'm so excited but I'm quite sad that I won't see Ian again, I just hope he's ok without me. I let my eyes close and let sleep take over.

Third person:
As y/n falls asleep the bus moves to the next bus stop, here she goes to NASA.

(Chapter ended)

I hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter, ik it's quite boring but it's just the start of her becoming a scientist, I promise Neteyam will come soon!! Love ya💗