𝐬 𝐢 𝐱 𝐭 𝐞 𝐞 𝐧: 𝙳𝙰𝚁𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙶

// the ♡︎ will indicate when the sexual scene has started and ended //

╰┈ [DARLING]

┏━━━ ━━━┓
Two Face by Jake Daniels playing...
II
┗━━━ ━━━┛

YOU RUSH OUT OF THE ROOM while Chishiya follows right behind you in no longer than a minute. "Oi!" Chishiya whisper-yells, catching up to you as you walk faster to the open area where you can get a clear view of where Arisu and Usagi will be. Your hands made its way to the railing, eyes searching for your friends.

"Oi!" Chishiya whisper-yells again. He grips your shoulder, finally catching your attention as he stands beside you. "Oi, didn't you hear me calling you out? I wanted you to wait for me."

You scoff, rolling your eyes. "I did hear you, I just didn't want to wait for you." You cross your arms over the railing, leaning forward as more people crowds in.

"Nasty..." Chishiya mumbles under his nose.

You then hear someone yelling that shut the people in the area up. It was Niragi along with another woman who looked like she was trying to approach him closer if it wasn't for Niragi's alerting stance and death glare.

She had long hair, was in a pinkish bikini, had glasses, and had lighter skin than you. She pushed herself towards the gunman. "Oi! Who the fuck are ya?!" He yells, creating a ruckus as the majority of the people watch the scene, including you and Chishiya.

Niragi struggles to take his arm away from the girl who he supposedly knows, and it took a while for him to harshly take his arm away that he had to harshly push her with his gun, almost knocking out some blood from her nose. You furrow your eyebrows and Chishiya observes, a smug tugging on his lips.

"I-I'm just glad that you're alive..." The woman stutters out, clinging onto his arm again. Niragi glares at her, not seeming to recall her face while pushing her harder this time for her to relay the message in her stubborn head. It annoyed him so much. He didn't want you to know about the things he has done in this place. No. It was full of regret and selfishness, and he has yet to admit it.

Sensing a gulp in his throat, his eyes roamed around the area to find you but because of the crowd, it was a little struggle to find you considering he had glasses before and his contact lenses isn't as strong as his previous glasses.

Sadly to say, Chishiya is on the same board as him. Now that Chishiya knows Niragi used his name to cover Niragi up, then Chishiya will have to strike back.

"And?" Niragi snarls, creating a crowd of gasps and shocked faces as he aims the head of the rifle right at her forehead, finally pushing the girl away from his arm. Your eyes widened. That gun has meaning now when you recalled him saying,

[1] "I'm just trying to protect what should be protected."

Perhaps it's his pride or perhaps to secure the idea of taking you back into his arms. The poor girl had a weary look painted on her face as her body starts to tremble. He can take her out right there if she isn't careful.

But she resents him so much. This was her only way to get him back, to get him to understand that she is indeed in the palm of his hands. Isn't it what he wants anyways? To be in power - dominance - over people? They had a one-night stand, and it flooded her stomach to her core as she finally got to sleep with the man she taught attractively but the next night, she found herself crying when she saw him doing the sexual deed to another.