Wilbur Soot

Today was the day. The day where Philza would be adopting a kid. Phil always wanted a kid, but let's just say he doesn't want to look for love-

At this moment he will surely get to adopt a kid considering his house and place is really a perfect place for a kid to grow at. I mean his place has a big backyard and behind his backyard was a forest wich you can definitely explore, also not forgetting that Phil has a huge @ss house.

Phil was driving to the foster home to adopt a kid. Once he got there he talked to the staff about his plans, and so they went to Phil's place and had an inspection to his place  and checked if the place he lived in is a good environment for a kid to grow at. And lucky enough they agreed that he could adopt a kid.

After that they went back so that phil could adopt a kid. As the staffs introduce the kids that he could adopt he suddenly saw a boy. The boy that he saw somehow caught his attention. The boy has brunette hair, has a dark chocolate eyes, and was wearing a yellow turtleneck sweater and also a red beanie, and he seem to really like music considering he was playing a guitar quite well, in his opinion of course (i mean he is a good singer and a good guitarist ʘ‿ʘ) 

Philza's pov-

'Wow that boy looks good at playing the guitar' i thought to myself "so sir who would you like to adopt?" One of the staffs said. I looked to the kids at my front and I'll be honest none of them caught my interest but only the brunette boy is the only who had caught my attention.

"Can i meet that brunette boy over there, it's just that kid is the only one who had caught my attention..." I said. "Oh Wilbur, sure if that's what you want sir" "thank you" i respond back.

< /💛Wilbur/ 💚 Philza/ 🌀staff/ >

🌀"Wilbur someone would like to meet you." The staff said as they went to the kid wich is now known as Wilbur.
💛"Oh! Good morning miss" Wilbur responded.
🌀"Ok Wilbur Soot i would like you to meet Philza Minecraft, Philza Minecraft i would like you to meet Wilbur Soot." The staff member spoke.
💚"Hello mate, nice to meet you."
💛"He-hello to sir." Wilbur spoke shyly
🌀"Hey how about you and sir Philza talk and maybe get to know each other? Hmmm?"
💛"O-okay..."
)The staff left(
💚"So you're name is Wilbur right?"
💛"Hmmmm"
💚"So how old are you mate?"
💛"I'm 7 years old.. how about you sir?" Wilbur said trying to sound more confident.
💚"Well I'm 34 years old" i said while smiling because of the way that Wilbur is trying his best to be brave around other people.
💚"Well what are the things you like, and what's your hobbies Will?"
💛"Well i do like playing the guitar, i also sometimes sing, and there are rimes that i draw, i like cats, my favorite color is yellow and yeah..."
💚"Can i hear you play the guitar?"
💛"U-uhh i-i- sure i guess..." Wilbur said as he was taking the guitar he was playing earlier.

I mean i did saw him play the guitar earlier but, i didn't hear him play the guitar. As i watch him play the guitar he's starting to relax around me...

💚"Wow, i never knew a 7 year old kid like you can play a guitar that good..." I said in amazement.
💛"Thank you Sir." He said sweetly
💛" So may i ask why are you here in the orphanage?" Wilbur asked me, and getting more comfortable around me.
💚"Well I'm here to find someone that i could adopt, and i think I might found them."
💛"Really? Who is the lucky kid?" Wilbur asked really interested who it might be.
💚"Well i mean that kid is literally Infront of me right now"
💛"Infront of you? But I'm the only one infro-" As Wilbur spoke he's eyes widened, suddenly realizing who i was talking about.
💛"Wai-wait... So you're telling me" he looked me in the eyes and added,
💛"You're adopting me?..."
💚"Well it looks like it" i said looking at him
💛"I-i... Thank you"wilbur said trying not to tear up.
💚"Hey how about let's go to the staffs so we can arrange your adoption paper, what do you say?"
💛"Ok, the staffs office is right here!"

Wilbur spoke grabbing my hand to the staffs office, i mean i do know where the office is but, let's just give this moment to him...

✨At the office ✨
🌀"Hello mister Minecraft, have you pick someone?" The staff asked.
💚"Yes i did, I'll be adopting this little kid beside me"
💛"Hey I'm not little!" Wilbur shouted, as i laugh by his reaction.
💚"You sure about that mate?"
💛"Well maybe for now, but i will be one day!"
💚"Whatever you say kiddo"
🌀"Oh! So you're adopting Wilbur"
💚"Yes i am"
🌀"Ok let me just prepare the paper and while i do that, why not start fixing your things Wilbur"
💛"Ok" and he went to his shared room.
🌀"Here is the papers"

A few minutes later me and the staff talked about the terms and conditions they also made me sign some agreement paper and other paper, they also said Wilbur will be moving in with me and 3 days, And so on..

                                                   960 words