Spending Christmas With You

It was December 24, an hour before midnight.

Oliver takes the cookies that he baked for MC, placing it on the clean coffee table. He get rids off the cute pink apron that he wore and wears the Christmas sweater that he bought.

He takes the present and places it on the table. The orange cat sat down on the chair with Gumi on the other one. Mom came in first and stayed with Oliver, chatting about food.

They heard a door knob open and felt the chill as MC came in the house, Mom happily hugs her daughter and she hugs her mom back. Gumi jumps onto MC, which makes her laugh and struggles trying to pry of the cute cat.

Oliver stayed on the seat, smiling. MC went to the kitchen and Oliver tackled her to the cold ground, making sure that she doesn't get hurt. They both laughed as Oliver helped her up, MC brushes off her light blue skirt but the tactful cat did something else.

Oliver says "I missed you so much, MC!" while he twirls her around, Gumi sighing, "I missed you too.." the female replied.

Mom prepares the food after the two gain some balance, all of them play hot pot, Oliver putting some.. questionable food options. "Oliver, dear, I think you should stop.." Mom stated, sweat dropping as the human cat puts some raw potatoes on the pot.

After they have eaten the hot pot, Gumi 'slept' on the arm chair of the couch. Mom went to get some more Christmas decorations.

MC and Oliver started at the snow as they snuggled each other on the couch, MC took a cookie that was on the coffee table, she complimented the cookie that Oliver had baked. He hugged her tightly and snuggled on the crook of her neck.

"This is so sweet, Oliver!" MC complimented as she takes another bite, Oliver takes a deep breath, "Not as sweet as you." He smiles and looks at her, "Can I.. kiss you?" he asks shyly, MC softly grins at him and kisses him, Oliver kissing her back immediately.

Mom walking in on them but she kept quiet and slowly went away, peeking a bit though. Gumi opened his eyes and looked away when they saw them, he meowed to let them know that someone is watching.

They went apart when they heard the familiar cat meowed, MC looked at Gumi and Mom, blushing intensely. She hid on the crook of Oliver's neck while Oliver kept holding her tightly. Mom went to take Gumi away from the two and scolded him, him not really caring.

"Merry Christmas, I hope you liked your gift, MC." -Oliver

"I loved my gift, Oliver, Merry Christmas." -MC

"Can you give me snacks now?" -Gumi

They both screamed in fear and hugged each other tightly than ever.

"You know, I was supposed to put a mistletoe above us and then we were gonna kiss but I built some.. courage.." Oliver whispered, MC laughed "I'm glad you did."

"ITS DECEMBER 25!" Mom shouted. The day was eventful after that moment.

Merry Christmas!

A/N

its dec 24 rn and almost 12AM!!
I've heard about Boss Mo even though im in chapter 6, Oliver will always be with my heart. No matter what.