1/1

No one's Pov

. No one's Pov

Midnight strikes and takes over the day, and a certain few preparing for a party that will soon happen, just for tomorrow though and the location exactly at Akashi Seijuro's mansion.

those certain people happen to be Kuroko and Akashi, who were busy with putting up Christmas decorations all over the place, Kuroko sighed before looking at his crimson red haired 'friend' with a look of fondness.

'I still can't believe we're adults now, and yet we somehow still act like teens..' that thought alone made the light blue haired male chuckle catching the attention of a certain green hair "why are you chuckling Kuroko?" he asked with a hint of confusion

"uh nothing Midorima, I was just thinking about something funny" Kuroko swiftly lied through his teeth clearly not exactly thinking straight when he explained his 'reasoning' "I'll just continue hanging the decorations mind helping me for a bit Midorima?" the green haired male nodded his head,

Agreeing to help him, he followed Kuroko who was leading the way "Midorima, could you hang this over there for me? i can't seem to reach it" Kuroko kindly asked him, to which the other male obeyed.

"thank you" Kuroko gave a close eye smile before putting away the boxes and out of nowhere akashi popped out of nowhere "it seems like you two are having fun" with a liad back expression the crimson read haired male smiled that looked almost...fake "i hope you don't mind it if i can talk to Kuroko alone right?"

With no hesitation Midorima quickly responded with a "I see no problem with that, I shall take my leave now" and with that Midorima left a few minutes pass and Kuroko mustered up the strength to break the silence "what is it that you needed to say to me Akashi?" He asked with wonder in his voice.

Akashi slowly looked at him before opening his mouth to speak but no words come out of his mouth almost like he was at a loss of words Kuroko who tilted his head wuth confusion laced on his features

"It seems I have forgotten what I was going to say to you..." Those words caught the light blue haired boy off guard his eyes completely widening "O-oh..I see" the other male struttered a bit on his words and smiled a little trying to play it off.

Akashi who looked at him with a look of sorry Kuroko soon chuckled before checking his watch his eyes ever so slightly widen "My apologies Akashi, but i have to leave now, i just remembered that i have something important to do" he smiled with both his eyes closed before opening them again.

"Ah, I see that's understandable, I'll see you agaim tomorrow for the party?" The light blue haired male nodded before saying his goodbyes the crimson red head could only look at the blue head males back before looking away hurt 'If only i could've told him' he looked down

he felt like bursting into tears which was unusual for him 'if only he knew...' after that he headed upstairs to his bedroom readying himself to rest.

Time Skip