The Family Company.

Requested by Anonymous

--

The Jeon family owned a company. Simply, it was called "The Jeon Company." They were a huge and thriving family business well known in South Korea. Jungkook was the youngest son in the family, and had six hyungs. The family was rich, which Jungkook did enjoy, but there were some things he hated about being born into a huge business, the biggest thing being that his parents and older brothers were constantly telling him what to do and how he should be living his life. It seemed as though his family was trying to plan out his entire future for him, even if he didn't agree with half the things they had in mind for him.

And a huge argument started when his parents and hyungs presented him with the notion that he was to be in an arranged marriage with one of the family's business clients.

"You want me to do what?!" Jungkook screamed at everyone who had gathered in their living room.

"It will be good for the family business!" Jimin said smiling.

"I don't care hyung! I'm 19, I don't want to be married yet! And you can't just pick who I'm going to marry!" Jungkook pouted. He looked to his parents hoping they'd listen to him. "You can't do that!"

"We can," Namjoon chimed in before their parents could say anything , "And we will."

"And if I don't want to?" Jungkook crossed his arms. His dad walked over to him and got in his face. "If you don't, Jungkook, then you can say goodbye to this family and everyone, and everything, in it."

Jungkook stated crying. He didn't want to be in some arranged marriage, but even more so, he didn't want to lose his entire family and his entire life. His mother told him it was one of their business clients named Jeong.

"I barely even know him!" Jungkook whined. He'd met the guy once and all he really knew about him was that he was closer to Jin's age.

"We don't care," Yoongi scolded. Jungkook looked to Taehyung. Him and Taehyung were quite close, he was hoping Taehyung would defend him but he didn't. Instead Taehyung also looked excited and said what Jimin had already mentioned, that this marriage would be great for the business. He then looked desperately to Jin, but Jin didn't protest either.

Jungkook stormed away angrily crying. He knew he couldn't fight his family. So once again, they'd have to win.

Within the next few weeks his family arranged the marriage. There wasn't a wedding or anything, they just forced Jungkook to sign some paperwork using more threats to get him to do it when he was hesitating.

After that was done, Jeong ended up moving in with them. Their home was huge and had different sections, so there was more than enough room. Jungkook felt hostile towards his parents and his hyungs for doing this to his life, but he tried to see the good in it.

Great for business.

Although, he didn't quite understand how being forcefully married to some older man was supposed to help their family business. Hobi had mentioned something about Jeong's family adding more money to help the business grow. Jungkook couldn't help but feel hurt that it seemed like his family cared more about money than about him.

Things went even more south for Jungkook, and quickly. Jeong turned out to be extremely abusive. Whenever nobody was around he'd beat and scream at Jungkook. He told the youngest what he could and could not do, and when he could and could not do it. He cut him off from his friends, and told Jungkook that the only people he was allowed to talk to were him and his family members. Jeong also threatened Jungkook not to mention the beatings to his family either, "Or else there will be more consequences."