~Mangled Decorations~ (CANON???) Christmas-2022

Lemon Warning: 18+

MANGLE POV:

"Almost got it." I spoke to myself as I reached up to hang up a set of Christmas lights.

It was early December and myself along with all the other girls in the convention were helping Evan, the Maintenance boy and Nightguard, hang up Christmas decorations.

It was originally just Evan's job to put all the decorations up. But there was no way he would be able to set them up around the entire convention before midnight, which is when his nightwatch starts.

So all us girls chose to chip in and help 

Freya put herself in charge of decorating the main stage. Bonnie and Chica took the main room. Marionette and BB took the hallways. Ballora was backstage organising everyone's Christmas costumes. Spring and Golden were out of commission so they were just left to rest in Parts and Service. And Evan took the locker room and Offices.

Myself and Foxy were decorating the kids corner. We had already set up a Christmas tree and covered the walls in a variety of decorations. And we were currently setting up the Christmas lights across the ceiling and around our Coves.

"Need a hand Sis?" Foxy asked as she finished stringing up her set of lights around her Cove.

"No thanks." I replied quickly. "I almost got it- EEP!"

I let out a yelp as the chair I had been standing on to reach the top of my Cove tipped over. Causing me to lose my balance and fall, bringing all the lights I had been setting up down with me.

"Ow." I grumbled as I face planted the floor.

"You ok sis?" Foxy asked as she jogged over.

"Yeah." I replied as I tried to stand up, that was a bad idea as all the Christmas light that had failed down with me got wrapped around my body. "Just a little tangled up."

"Heh. Mangle got herself in a Tangle." Foxy said with a chuckle. "Don't worry. I'll go get Evan. He'll get you untangled in no time."

"NO!" I yelled quickly as my cheeks turned red. "Don't get him. Please."

The reason I didn't want Foxy to get Evan was due to my current state of dress. Both Foxy and Myself were currently bare of any clothes aside from our panties. Our usual attire was currently being cleaned, and we had intended to put on our Christmas costumes after we finished with the decorations.

"Too late." Foxy laughed as she dashed out of the kids corner faster than an Olympian sprinter.

"No..." I groaned out in defeat as I continued to struggle to get myself untangled. That was another stupid idea as I just got myself even more stuck.

My blush darkened at the thought that Evan would walk in, seeing me almost completely bare. Then using his soft, strong hands to free me from these bindings... his hands sliding across my waist, and over my breasts... Stop wagging stupid tail.

"Don't you have that secret jacket you could have worn at least?" I heard Evan's voice just outside the Kids Corner doorway.

"Yeah and? Might I remind you that us girls started out like this." Foxy replied as she walked through the doorway, cupping her breasts in her hands. "Face it Evan, these things were made to be seen."

"So I've been told like a thousand times." Evan said with a sigh as he followed Foxy into the kids corner. "Alright. You said Mangle needed a hand? What was it-... O-oh."

Evan's voice broke an octave as he turned to look in my direction. His face proceeded to turn a shade of red that could rival Foxy.

"H-hi Evan." I said meekly as I felt my face grow warmer than it already was.