# HATZGANG X !NONBINARY! READER - "I feel like they don't love me anymore.."

Requested by @Jordaynn_
Short A/N: This is a poly relationship !!

Nobody POV
You were hanging out with your boyfriends, Roy, Ross and Robert.
You were walking behind them because there was no room on the sidewalk.
The three mostly talk to each other, well only each other, like they mostly forgot you're behind them.
You sighed and told them that you gotta head home, they nodded and waved bye at you.

You waved back. You ran to your house, your eyes filled with tears.
You came into your house, luckily your parents aren't home for a couple of days because they both had a work trip.
You ran upstairs to your bedroom and jumped into your pillow while sobbing.

Y/N POV
I ran to my room and slammed my body onto my bed while crying.
I started talking to myself, "Do they not love me anymore..? They forgot I was behind them and they never talked to me..!! Please..I don't want them to end like how my friends left me..PLEASE DON'T..!!"
My eyes stared forming more tears as I sobbed a little loud into my pillow.
My cat, Rocky, came in and lays next to me while meowing for food.
I got up and gave food to Rocky.
I went back upstairs and I've got an idea. I decided to not go on dates or hang with my boyfriends anymore since they probably don't love me.

~Next Morning~

Y/N POV
I woke up and got out of my bed, gonna watch a movie by myself in the living room.
I heard my phone ring and it was Roy, I ignored the call and continued watching the movie until around 10:00 PM.

Roy POV
I was currently with Ross and Robert, I called Y/N to see if they want to go to the movies with us.
After a few minutes, Y/N didn't answer the call. I turned around to my buddies and told them; "Hey guys, Y/N's not answering. I said. Well that's weird, Y/N would always answer."
Ross answered. "Maybe they're sleeping still?"
Robert also answered. "Yea, they could be."
I groaned and told Robert;
"Dumbass it's legit 10:11 PM. They can't sleep for that long." I said.
Robert answers back; "We can just go without Y/N, plus Ross will tell them everything about the new movie we're about to watch right now." Robert answered sadly.
"Ugh, fine." I said while giving a grumpy look.

Ross POV
During the movie, I was worried about Y/N not answering Roy.
Maybe tomorrow I'll ask Roy and Robert if we could go visit Y/N or something.
I shook it off and continued watching the movie while drinking my slushee.
After the movie, I told my buddies that I had to go.
They both waved bye and I left.

Y/N POV
I fell asleep on the couch while watching *insert favorite movie or series*, I woke up seconds later to clean up my mess and shower. I was talking to myself again; "Maybe I should do this more often. I think they won't care if I left them alone for a couple of days? Yeah, that should work."I eventually stopped talking to myself and stepped out of the shower.
I got dressed in a oversized shirt with black shorts and then went to sleep.

~Couple days later..~

Roy POV
Me and my buddies got really pissed and annoyed because Y/N didn't answer any of our morning texts.
I said; "Okay Ross, Y/N didn't answer any of our texts, we can finally go to Y/N's house, just like you begged for." We all hoped off the couch and left Ross's house and went to Y/N's house.

Y/N POV
I started hearing loud and aggressive knocking at the front door.
I was a little scared but backed away from the door.
I thought it was a random person at my door so I said; "Oh my god, FUCK OFF." I said in a pissed tone until I heard a familiar voice; "WHAT??!?!"It was Roy, I covered my mouth and little tears started forming in my eyes as I ran up to my bedroom and locked the door I also covered the curtains on my window.
After a few minutes, I unlocked the door and checked if they were still there, there's nothing. I turned around and saw my boyfriends, looking annoyed and pissed. Roy started yelling at me; "Y/N, why haven't you answered any of our texts?! What's wrong with you?!" He shouted as Robert and Ross try to calm him down so I wouldn't get scared.
I started tearing up and my boyfriends saw as they rushed over to me. "What's wrong love..?" Ross said.
I started saying; "I ignored your three because I though you guys would always leave me out and not love me anymore.."
I started tearing up more.

Nobody POV
As your boyfriends see you cried more and red rashes started to form under your eyes, they all hugged you and you hugged them back. The hugging turned into cuddling and you four started cuddling on the floor and fell into a great slumber.