3

Minho's pov

"FUCK MRS. FIONA IS GONNA TAKE A TEST LATER I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT IT" Yeonjun said as i told him about the test that day.

"Minho, you better help me today or else i'm screwed." he requested as i nodded. "Its your fault that you forgot Yeonjun, why'd he help you" jisung said as he rolled his eyes.

"That's oka-" "he's gonna help me only, atleast i didn't forget." he cut me off as i blinked several times in disappointment.

"Just because hes your bestie doesn't mean we're not his friends" yeonjun said. "Honestly shut the fuck up or else i will refuse to help you both." i smiled and said. They finally stopped arguing.

"Better." i let out a sigh as i prepared for the physics test. But instead of mrs. Fiona, i saw mr. Kang entering the class.
We stood up and greeted him in confusion.

"So, class, i'm sorry to say that mrs. Fiona didn't come to school today. So, i took this chance to take your practical class." he said as we became happy.
"Let us go to the lab then to the garden afterwards." he added as he left the class.

"Sigh..... I'm so happy he came. We have to take the test no more" Han said as he let out a sigh and sat on the chair. "But that was way too sudden y'know, he doesnt take us to the lab often, But yeah no objections." Yeonjun said.

"I wonder what has gotten into him and why he treating us so good lately- he usually tells us that he'd take us to the lab but he doesnt end up doing it. He's actually doing it today, it feels unreal."

"Mhm, no cap. I feel the same." jun replied. "What are you guys talkin about? Take me in" Lix came out of nowhere and said. "Oh nothing just being jobless- did you finish your assignment though?" I asked him as he nodded. "Nice job"

As we talked for a while, we eventually got ready to go for the experiment.
I was walking towards the lab as someone hit me with a book on my head playfully but that actually hurt.
I looked around to see hyunjin.

"That hurt-" i frowned as he chuckled.
"Ahh why are you so much like a kid? You aren't a kid yk, get old fr" saying that he went before me.

"What an annoying person. We're not even friends, why does he keep messing with me" i mumbled to myself as Jun heard me.
"You talking about?" "No one just some kid who bullies me" i replied.
"He doesn't bully you, its just fun to mess with you" he said and winked as i looked at him in disappointment.

"Nevermind." i mumbled as i suddenly saw Chan going to the lab as well. My mood suddenly became better.

"Yo look its chan- wait why are so happy suddenly oh yeah" jun said as he smirked.
"Yeah yeah you need to say that no more, see me pairing up with him." i said confidently as he chuckled.

"Dw he isn't gonna pair up with you, he's probably gonna choose some other girl he likes because he's wayyy straighter than you think he is" he said as my smile dropped suddenly.

"Yeah.. Nevermind that too." i said and sighed.
"Oh and about Hyunjin," he said. I looked at him.
"I think he's" he came to my ear and whispered.
"Gay-"

I looked at him in disappointment.
"And? What am i supposed to do? Date him?" i asked as i rolled my eyes. "You really got nothing else to do except for saying useless things."

"Ah well, i'd say you should date him instead of just yk, going after chan. He aint worth it" he added.

"Just because i'm not straight doesnt mean I HAVE TO DATE SOME OTHER GUY WHO JUST BULLIES ME ALL THE TIME? screw you." i said as i walked forward.
"Ahhhhh i was kidding dumbass" he came after me.

"And it's affection, not bullying." said he afterwards. "Can you just shut up for a seco-"

"Okay so class, what's up?" Mr. Kang finally came to the lab as we greeted him.

"I'll see you later." i mumbled to jun.

"Today we're gonna do an experiment on plants. On plotted plants though, not on the garden. We can do it on the garden afterwards if it goes well." he continued.

After the class ended, we headed towards our classrooms.

"Hey mingo," hyunjin said as he gave me a copy. I just looked at him.

"Do my hw or else i will kiss you" he added and smiled. I gave him a disgusted face in reply.
"Do your own." i said as i totally ignored him and continued doing my stuff.
"Didn't know you wanted to get a kiss from me so bad, mingo" he teased.

I sighed as i took the copy. "I don't even want you to touch me let alone a kiss. Fuck you." i started doing his hw as he smirked.
"Mhm, good boy." he said.

I totally ignored that even though i was kind of flattered. He then got up and left with his friends.
"What the hell?" i heard someone saying and it was none other than han jisung.

"He did not just call you a good boy," he continued. "That's so gay."
"I'm so done with y'all. So done. All of a sudden y'all are shipping me with him for some useless reasons. I don't know why and i don't even want to." i said as he became silent.

"Seems like someone is mad" he said after a while. "Don't be mad at me, you know you can't be."

I sighed. "Just don't say things about him and i won't be mad. Just because i'm not straight doesnt mean i have to date some random boy who cant even pronounce my name, bullies me, makes me do his homeworks on a daily basis, threatens me with a ki-" i stopped.

"Oh well, what were you saying?" he asked, raising his eyebrows.
"Ki.. Kick. Whatever." i said as i focused on the hw.
"I know it was a kiss, Minho. Don't you wanna kiss him too?"

"I'd rather die."

A/n: boring chapters ahead ig