Truth or Dare

Constance invited the choir over for a sleepover.
First, they watched some movies they had picked out. The first thing they watched was "Mamma Mia," picked out by Constance and her little brother.

"Let's see what's next on the list," said Constance as she picked up a new DVD," it's Saw V.. Mischa, we can't watch that. My brother also wants to watch with us, and it's too spooky for him."

"Than Saw IV," suggested Mischa.

"Maybe another genre than horror in general?"asked Ocean.

Mischa looked through the DVD box and stopped at "The Rocky Horror Picture Show."
"I choose this than," he said and gave it to Constance.

It was a good choice, thought almost everyone except Ocean. She had found it too sexual.

The next movie, or should I say, show was "Don't Hug Me I'm Scared."
Constance didn't know it well, so they started watching it. Her little brother got a bit traumatised, and Ocean might have gotten too.
The two went into the kitchen to make popcorn but stood there way longer than they had to. Constance's brother had to go to bed, and she went back to the others.

"Okay, since it's getting late," said Ocean at 11 pm, "I thought that we should go to bed" (such a Spielverder)

"But we haven't watched "The Blue Angel" yet!"remarked Noel annoyed.

"First of all, you have this movie memorised word for word,
Second, you already chose that movie last time we had movie night."Ocean snapped back angrily.

"Stop bickering, guys." whispered Penny, who couldn't stand arguments.

"Let's play truth or dare," suggested Constance enthusiastically.

They all agreed that this was a good idea and sat down in a circle on the floor.

"Who starts?"asked Mischa while he crossed his arms.
"You start, Mischa truth or dare?"said Constance.

"What- Why me now?" questioned Mischa.

"You asked, so you go first!"Ocean elaborated.

"But I don't want to go first," snapped Mischa.

"Alright, then I'll go first," muttered Ocean, "I choose truth."

"Did you ever got a grade Worse than A?"asked Mischa, a bit bored because Ocean chose truth.

"Well, I guess there was one time where I only got an A- because I had inc spots on my exam sheet. Besides that, I don't think so."replied Ocean thoughtfully.
The most successful girl in town looked around to see tired and annoyed faces.

"I choose you! Truth or dare? " she pointed at Penny. She sat next to Ricky, under her arm an old doll.

"Truth" is the only thing she said or rather whispered.

"Tell me," demanded the girl, "are you in love with someone from this room?"

Penny started blushing and nodded shyly. It meant yes. She blinked mysteriously, but her eyes didn't give away who it was.

Then she started to mumble:"Ricky, you are next."

The boy next to her signed a "dare."

"I dare you to drink a whole coke.",
is what Penny said.
Ricky got given a bottle of coke, and he started drinking. The choir counted along out of fun. It took Ricky 16 seconds to drink the whole bottle. The teens cheered, and Ricky got to choose the new person.

"Mischa," he signed, "truth or dare."

"Dare," commanded the Ukrainian loudly.

Ricky signed!: "I dare you to kiss the hottest person in the choir."

The room was quiet and looked at Mischa, whose brain didn't look like it had to think about his decision.
Mischa got up and walked to Constance
"Uhm, could you please move?" he asked.

Mischa had made his way through to Noel. The boy looked surprised when he noticed that Mischa was getting down in front of him. He gasped when the Ukranian cupped his face and kissed him passionately.

The moment didn't last very long because Ocean coughed. That cough could have meant: "Oh my god, get a room" or "please stop this homosexuality thing now" or "help me, I chocked on popcorn and now I'm dying!"

Whatever she tried to signal, Noel pulled away from the kiss very flattered and with burning cheeks. Mischa was too lazy to walk back to the place he sat before and just sat down next to Noel.

"Truth or dare, Constance." He said.

Constance answered: "uhm...Truth"
"Do you like boys or girls?"asked Mischa.

"I don't really know yet," explained the girl, "but I don't think that I'm just into... boys."
(She's definitely not looking at Ocean in that moment)

"Slay," smirked Noel, who had recovered from the kiss by now.

"Well then, Noel, truth or dare?"inquired Constance.

"Dare!"commanded Noel confidently with the same look on his face when he quoted "Waiting For Godot" in 7th grade.

"She's not going to let you make out with Mischa again."said Ocean sceptical.

"It was just kiss," defended Mischa it.

"Noel, can you vogue? I want you to vogue for us." giggled Constance.

Noel got up and joked:"I mean, I can try it."

Constance turned on some music, and shortly after, Noel was slaying the house down because he could, in fact, vogue.
The whole choir cheered again, but this time, Constance's parents came into the room and said that they had to be quiet now.

As they all came to rest and fell asleep, Mischa asked Noel:" Where do you learn dance like this?"

"Oh, you're just automatically able to do that when you're gay."Noel responded sheepishly.

~a/n~
This is my first time actually posting a fanfic because I'm usually too unmotivated to finish projects.
(I take constructive criticism)