Our First Met

I was a new student in St. Thomas college. Just like other colleges this college had an entrance exam too. And i was among the 120 students who passed the entrance exam to get enrolled in this college. Many students takes coaching for month's just to get enrolled in here but tbh i just took only 3 days of coaching and i feel kinda proud of myself for that. Anyway i was always a straight person n never thought i would fell for a girl. We met each other after after the two months i got enrolled in this college as she was a waiting list student. I still remember the first time i met her. She was sitting in the bench waiting to submit those documents that were required to get enrolled in this college. I went up to her and asked if she was the waiting list student and what her name was. She nodded and answered Jane Fernandez. I nodded too and walk away as i had to attend my classes. Later than when i got back to my room i got to know that the student in waiting was gonna be my roommate as i lived alone in my room. She then after moving her things in my room(i mean it's our room now) she changed and got fresh up. It was weekend so my friend's had called me out for a drink that night so before going out i told jane that i was going on a drink party with friends and will be back before 8:00pm. I laughed,enjoyed as if i hadn't had any fun for years  as Mike,Charlie,Kate and Harry(my childhood growing up together friends) were there. I was having soo much fun dancing that i didn't even realised that i had to go back to my room and it was 8:46pm now. I was conscious enough to go back so i bid farewell to my friends and said IT WAS FUN WITH U GUYS!!!!LOVE YOU ALL!!!!. I left the bar,took a taxi back to my room. I had to sneak upto my room by climbing walls and gates as the gates gets locked after 8pm and i knocked the door when i got back to my room. I saw jane standing before me and than i fell in her shoulders. She took me inside and told me to get fresh up. I walk towards the bathroom and by getting myself up i got fresh up. Then i felt better and went to my bed to rest. I was still tired even though i was in conscious state than before.