1. Into the rabbit hole I suppose

𝚁𝚘𝚢𝚊𝚕 𝚂𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝙰𝚌𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚖𝚢
𝚡
𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 (𝚢𝚘𝚞)

𝚁𝚘𝚢𝚊𝚕 𝚂𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝙰𝚌𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚖𝚢 𝚡 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 (𝚢𝚘𝚞)

.

.
.

As you walked down the streets one evening, minding your own business.

You spotted a cute little cafe, it was the one that had just opened not to long ago.

Since it open just a week ago, it had been swarming with people, from couples wishing to find the perfect atmosphere for their dates, influencers taking photos of the cute, trendy desserts and drinks they had to offer, the like.

Today you finished you shift later than usual, it was quiet, just what you needed to relax, have a quick bite, before heading home... after you drop off the fabrics and lace you had just bought off the discount rack of course. Ehe...

Anyways,

You finished your dinner and decided to get dessert because... why not? Who doesn't love dessert, honestly.

So you get their signature mille-feuille, topped with just the right amount of (fruit of choice).

Surprisingly it managed to make it's way to the top three of your favourite cafe signatures tier list, and for two-thirds of the price of more renowned cafe's and backeries too, now you're definitely seeing where the hype is coming from.
Making a mental note to definitely to come to this cozy cafe more often.

With that, you walk out the small cafe and into the streets. You could feel the cool chill of the autumn breeze nip at your face while your lips curled up to form a faint smile.

You skipped back to the lovely atelier, not far off from where you'd just left, while singing a somewhat familiarly unfamiliar tune.

𝙷𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑 𝚑𝚘~ 𝙷𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑 𝚑𝚘~
𝚃𝚘 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔 𝙸 𝚐𝚘~

𝙷𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑 𝚑𝚘~ 𝙷𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑 𝚑𝚘~𝚃𝚘 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔 𝙸 𝚐𝚘~