{s2, p17}

𝙹𝚊'𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚘𝚗 𝙺𝚢𝚛𝚒𝚎 𝚃𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚜Tampa, FloridaThird Person Pov Novemeber{22}

Tampa, Florida
Third Person Pov
Novemeber
{22}

"You like the Lola bunny one or the heart with the skull in it"? Kaydence asked Kyrie. The two had both worked the previous day and were sitting down on the living room couch enjoying each other's company.

"I think both of em hard, but I think the heart with the skull would get more attention to people who want tattoos". He responded as Kaydence nodded.

Kyrie had reached out to his tattoo artist to see if he needed somebody to draw for him since Kaydence wanted some money on the side and a hobby.

"Mark just texted me and said he opening his shop and he'll respond when he done setting ". Kyrie yawned.

Mark was probably the number one tattoo artist in the whole Tampa. Everybody went to him and he was mainly always booked. People literally would wait till he was free to get a tattoo rather than go to someone else.

"okay that's cool. so what's on the agenda today"? Kaydence asked him closing her notebook.

"Well I gotta pay some on the gym, and I wanna go check down a list of renovations I wanna do and stuff I wanna add". Kyrie told his girlfriend as she gave him her full attention.

"you must wanna ride with me"? He asked her knowing she wanted to go with him. "now you know I wanna come with you". Kaydence chuckled standing to her feet.

"You got some more drawings in this notebook or the rest in the other one"? He called out to the kitchen, "they all in there". Kaydence responded.

Kyrie looked through the notebook snapping a few pictures before sending them to Mark. Kyrie phone instantly rung as Kaydence came back with some juice for the both of them.

"aye that's yo girl work"? Mark asked, "yeah". Kyrie responded taking a sip from the cup. "that shit fire. when can y'all stop by"? He asked.

"uhh we gotta head yo way in a lil bit anyways, so we'll stop by". Kyrie told him as Kaydence did a lil dance making him laugh.

"Ight bet". He responded, "you ready"? Kyrie asked Kaydence, "yeah lemme go get my bootssss". She cheesed running up the stairs.

"and put a coat on"! He yelled making her laugh cause he sounded like a daddy. Kaydence came back down stairs as Kyrie kissed her forehead.

"cute ass". He said making her smile. "Thank you baby". She responded as the two walked out the door.

He held the door open for Kaydence like always as she got in, and then jogged to the other side. The two listened and rapped to the music played until they arrived at the tattoo shop.

It was a coincidence that Kyrie played ball with Mark since their Jr High days up until high school and then all of a sudden he was a tattoo artist.

"Wassup bro". Mark spoke as he dabbed Kyrie up. "Wassup, uh Mark this my girlfriend Kaydence. Kaydence this my long lost friend Mark". Kyrie spoke.