𖤐𖠰~𝓙𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓵𝓮 𝓫𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓼 𝓽𝓮𝓵𝓵~𖠰𖤐

It was Christmas night, you and all the BTS members in the living room sipping on hot coco and watching movies, some of them scary horror Christmas movies, you had to remind some of the members that it was 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 a movie and there was nothing to be afraid of.

Jin: "CAN WE NOT WATCH ANYMORE OF THESE SCARY MOVIES!? IT'S CHRISTMAS!!"

Y/n: "don't be a chicken Jin..... It's 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 a movie!"

Jin: "whatever...."

The other members laugh at jins outbursts between the movies. Suddenly the tv glitches to the news channel.

Jimin: "what happened y/n?? Change it back!"

Y/n: "I'm trying!! The remote isn't working!"

You kept clicking the remote to try and change the channel back or turn off the TV but it just wouldn't work so you sit there and watch the live news. Someone had been hysterically going on and on about some creepy figure he seen when he was jingling jingle bells or played music that had 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 to do with jingle bells. The news man laughed at the man.

News man: "ha! You're one funny guy! Like anyone would go around and kill people and you would hear jingle bells when he gets near!"

The news man grabbed some jingle bells and jingled them for about 2 minutes before he stopped and laughed because nothing happened, no one else was allowed in the news room and the people that were didn't have jingle bells and suddenly everyone heard jingle bells jingling and feet basically dragging across the floor, it also sounded as if there was a chain being dragged. The news man stopped laughing and smiling all together. The man who was yelling about the weird monster started to shake.

Man: "h-he's here..."

The color drained from everyone's faces on the live tv broadcast as the foot steps and sounds got closer. The lights flickered. The door creaked open. The monster figure walked into the room. The people out of sight from the camera were screaming bloody murder. The news man and the other man looked and shook with fear. A tall shadow was casted on the men, that's the only thing people watching could see before blood splattered every where and screams of the two men filled the room. The camera glitched out.

Jungkook: "what the f**k!?"

Namjoon: "jungkook! Language!"

Yoongi didn't witness any of it because he was upstairs...yoongi came down stairs jingling jingle bells he found... Everyone looked at him and turned pale.

Hobi: "yoongi are you out of your mind!?"

Yoongi: "what... They're just jingle bells......"

Jimin: "oh sh*t we're all going to die.."

Yoongi: "what are you all talking abo-"

The lights started flickering. Jin screamed.

Jin: "I'm too handsome to die!!!! Take eveyone! Spare me!!"

You all glared at Jin and you slapped him.

Jin: "m-my beautiful fac-"

Y/n: "YOUR F**KING FACE ISN'T MORE IMPORTANT THAN OUR LIVES RIGHT NOW KIM SEOKJIN!!"

everyone looked at you shocked. Thunder clapped and lightning flashed. Rain poured, lights flickered aggressively. You all panicked thinking about how you would save yourselves. Just then a door creaked... You all ran to hide, you being one of the fastest and you found a good hiding spot, you had no clue where the others were. You heard a scream. It sounded like Yoongi... A few moments later two more screams... Taehyung and jimin...... About 30 seconds later and you heard jungkook and hobi scream... 2 seconds later Namjoon screamed...... Then jins scream rang out... You were the last one.. You breath was quick paced and you covered your mouth trying to hide your rapid breath. You were shaking so much. So scared. The closet door of where you were hiding opened... The last scream that rang out that night was yours....

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙙.

Bonus: the monster uncovered his mask and laughed. He spoke to himself.

??: "well done Yoongi. Killed a lot of people. A shame they didn't know it was me.. "

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙙 ;)

✰⋆。:゚・*☽:゚・⋆。✰⋆。:゚・*☽:゚・⋆。✰⋆。:゚・*☽

𝘚𝘰𝘰𝘰𝘰𝘰 𝘐 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴!! 𝘐 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘶𝘱 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘪𝘵 𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘰𝘮𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘰 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘪𝘧 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘰𝘳 𝘯𝘰𝘵 😅 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘊𝘩𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘮𝘢𝘴 𝘣𝘺𝘦𝘦𝘦𝘦𝘦 𝘮𝘺 🌙🖤✨moonies/무니스🖤✨🌙

Also here's the cover I made for this ff

Not that good but oh well 🤷‍♀️ have a great morning/evening/night! 🖤💜🖤💜🖤

🎉 You've finished reading 𖤐𖠰~𝓙𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓵𝓮 𝓫𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓼 𝓽𝓮𝓵𝓵~𖠰𖤐[completed]✅ 🎉