𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖎𝖘.

PARIS
lionel messi

"Privacy sign on the door
And on my page and on the whole world
Romance is not dead if you keep it just yours"

- paris, taylor swift 

When Aurora Leclerc thinks of love, she's reminded of race tracks, the smell of burnt rubber and grease stains on her hands. She thinks of her father making repairs to her worn-out kart, pushing her brothers off the track and her mother's freshly baked pastries on race days. Even years later, if she closes her eyes she can smell the butter and feel the warmth of the kitchen on her skin and imagine the smile on her mother's lips at the sight of sa famille, her family, together.

But then she witnessed Jules die on the track in front of her very eyes, and the life flicker from her father's eyes as he battled an illness they could not save him from. And as if life wasn't cruel enough, they took away another soul she'd cherished: Anthoine Hubert. 

From there on, Rory could only fear love because it was the wicked curse of falling in love that had made her mother the shell of a woman she used to be in her father's absence and losing three of the most important people in her life had left behind an irreparable hole in her heart. How could she trust someone to give them the remaining pieces of her soul and expect them to cherish her scars? 

Lionel Andres Messi is deemed the god of football. With a talent like no other, he easily falls under one of the greatest to ever exist. Even with all the glory in the world to his name, Leo finds himself irrevocably alone. 

There was once a time he'd been naive enough to assume life would be generous enough to never let him suffer the misfortune of experiencing this loneliness. After all, he had Antonella, his childhood and lifelong love and the mother of his three beautiful children. Till death do us part, is the vow they had made to each other,  but amidst his relentless pursuit of a legacy, he'd failed to save his crumbling marriage.

And now Leo has one last shot at winning the object his heart desires the most in the world, all alone. He holds the burden of the world on his shoulders and the pride of his nation in his heart and so, if he cannot have love, then he shall have a legacy carved in gold. 

Leo and Aurora together are all sorts of wrong. After all, he's so much older than her, a divorcee and a father of three. They couldn't be any more farther apart. However, Paris - the city of lovers, and once Ernest Hemingway's beloved muse had a magic to it, and the two would realise there was some invisible string tying them to each other.

AURORA 'rory' LECLERC
elisabeth mackintosh

instagrams: roryleclerc, rorynotgilmore / twitter: roryleclercf1

LIONEL 'leo' MESSI
lionel messi

instagrams: leomessi, actualgoat 

FEATURING

bella hadid... samara hosseini
gracie abrams... gracie brookes
neymar jr... himself
antonella rocuzzo... herself
psg fc... themselves
s
argentina national fc... themselves
f1 2022 grid... themselves

RECOMMENDED SETTINGS

dark mode, source sans pro
smallest font 

STARTED: 27 December 2022
ENDED: TBT. 

AUTHOR'S NOTE: I mean absolutely no disrespect to Antonella, Leo's wife and their three children. While Antonella will briefly be mentioned in the story (along with their children), I will be portraying her character in the kindest light. No hate towards her or their family will be accepted. This story, is of course fiction, and Leo and every other celebrity mentioned in this are merely characters of my own imagination. 

Also, please be warned that there will be France and R*naldo slander in this story. If you're going to defend that man, it's best you leave right now. 

CONTENT WARNING: mature themes such as sexual content, curse words, death and crude jokes. Viewer's discretion is advised. You're liable for your own media consumption.