Time.

"Jade Walker! your gonna pay for this!"

Yelled my worst nemesis, minutes before I was sitting in the dean's office. She is just overreacting, she is just mad that I spilled my lunch on her by accident. I didn't mean to drop my lunch on her, I got pushed its not my fault that they pushed me.

I am currently waiting in the dean's office, she was at a meeting. I am sitting down in the carpeted room waiting for her to come, finally I hear the familiar voice.

"Ms.Walker I apologize for the wait I hope you didn't wait long"

"No I didn't, no need to apologize"

"Let's see *scans report* ahh fighting with Susan again aren't you?"

"I didn't do anything, I got pushed and accidentally spilled my food on her"

"Did you touch her physically?"

"No I didn't, she did...she spilled her juice on my shoes"

"What did she say?"

"She exactly said 'what the fuck Jade! You fucking bitch!' And spilt her juice on me, I really don't see why she would do such a thing but all I require for you to do out from this is for you to just simply do something. It doesn't require much work in my perspective"

I said so calmly to point out my reason and make it more specific, the dean was actually cool. She is like around her 20's about to go into 30's, she's probably 24 I don't know.

She just simply responded...

"I will do something in fact, I'll give her detention because it's becoming fishy that you keep getting in trouble and it always occurs with her"

"Yes, I appreciate the act"

"Well then now that this is settled, you can go back to Lunch. I will get her and tell her consequence"

"Thank you"

I get up from the chair I was sitting, and walk out from the dean's room. As I do so, the dean and I walk at the same pace and the silence is ever so normal like. We get to the cafeteria and suddenly all eyes are on me, I hated attention. I just then sit on a table, The dean keeps walking and Susan just looks at me as if she knew I got in trouble.

Her and her evil smirk mocked me in just a couple of seconds, just then her evil smirk turned into my greatest pleasure. The dean took her to the office, obviously something good was gonna happen.

I know it's bad of me to be happy when others are in misery, but that didn't seem to bother Susan.

No! I should stop, because I don't want to be like Susan. Susan needs to learn what's right and when to push the limits, or maybe something happened to her and she hasn't found the right person to express it too.

I really have no right to judge her, it's not just for me.

I am a loner really, besides the one friend I have; Shawn . He has been my friend for so long, he has study hall right now. Luckily it's just for today because if it was everyday I would have died already. It may seem funny but it's not, you've seen what Susan is capable of.

I just decide to leave the lunchroom and go to Study Hall to see my hoe, I have a free period next period and so does he. I just get up and walk towards the Study Hall, I see Shawn reading his Chemistry notes. I sneak up to him and scare him, Shawn then said..

"You didn't scare me"

"Aw your no fun"

"Ha, I heard Susan got you in trouble"