a mix of smut and fluff

The clones were out of control . . . again. Kai unfortunately, along with Mei, was with Porty clone before the clones went nuts. Now Mei is nowhere to be seen and Porty Clone had disengaged the gravity in the arcade. Mei had figured out he's a clone, but Kai still hadn't.

"Hey Mk, don't you think it's time for all of us to go? It's getting pretty late." Yawned Kai as he floated over to Porty clone.

"Come on, Kai, ain't nobody endin' this porty." Said Porty clone as he showed his shark like teeth. "But come here if you're tired. The anti-gravity doesn't reach over here."

"Uhm okay?" Complied Kai, confused on why Mk was talking the way he was. He was able to get by Porty clone and gained control of being on the ground again. "Thanks?"

"No problemo, cutie!" Winked Porty Clone, making Kai blush at the nickname. "Come on over here! Get a better view of the porty!"

"C-Cutie?" Whispered Kai to himself, still stuck on the nickname as he went over to stand by Mk. Before he could think to far into it 'Mk' pulled Kai in front of him, grabbed him by the hips, and cuddled with him. "Uh Mk?" Asked Kai to get the clones attention.

"Yep, Hotshot?" Replied Porty clone as he cuddled with Kai.

"W-What are you doing?" Asked Kai as Mk continued to cuddle him.

"What? Can't cuddle with my favorite cutie?~" flirted Porty Clone, making Kai blush even more, somehow.

"Huh!?" Hummed the flustered brunet.

"What?~ Flustered about the truth?~ hehe~ Always knew you were adorable~" flirted Porty clone.

Kai squeaked as he started to try and get out of the way of the males iron clad grip.

"Why moving so much?~" Asked Porty clone as he moved his hands closer to the boys crotch.

This earned another startled squeak from Kai. "Aww~ you're so sensitive~" Cooed Porty Clone as he continued to keep his hands where they were and snuggle his head into the crook of Kai's neck.

For the next few minutes Porty Clone continued to flirt with Kai making the boy flustered and try to get away from the brunet. Until another Mk, the original Mk, busted through the door.

"Mk!?" Exclaimed Kai.

"OG! What's up!" Yelled Porty Clone.

"Party clone, let Kai and Mei go, now!" Yelled Mk.

"Ugh fine!" Groaned Porty clone. "See ya later, cutie~" flirted Porty clone before disappearing.

"Kai!" Yelled Mk as he ran up to the younger brunet and hugged him tightly. "Are you okay?! did he hurt you!?" Asked Mk.

"I-I'm fine. I- I think Mei is being held in the back." Said Kai as he mentally judged himself for stuttering.

"Okay then, let's get Mei and get out of here." Hummed Mk as he held the boy's hand, lightly pulling him to where Mei was at.

After they had gotten Mei out and dropped her off at her house, the duo went to Mk's apartment.

Mk was oblivious and kind as usual; however, the younger's mind kept repeating all of the flirtatious words Porty clone had said to him all the way back to the apartment.

Now the two were watching a movie, but Mk had now realized that Kai had been zoned out for a while.

🌶️🌶️🌶️

"Kai are you alright? You've been zoning out ever since I saved you and Mei from Party clone." Asked Mk as he leaned over the male. The boy then noticed the bulge in other's pants.