❤Chapter One❤

Location; Gravity Falls
Location ponpoint; Grey Forest
People; Ď!p93ř + ???
Event; Beginning.

Dipper pov:

I hummed a soft tune as I walked through the forest, looking around curiously. I didn't go to Silver (I KNOW IT SAYS GREY AT THE TOP,I JUST WANT IT TO BE SILVER NOW. AND YES, IM TOO LAZY TO CHANGE IT.) Forest much after I found the journal, and something kept nagging me to come back. 'Is that Him?' 'Is he here to kill her too..?'Small whispers..? Nobody's around me.. 'Uh-oh, I think he hears us!' 'Quick- run!!' I heard a bunch of steps running away as I looked around, still confused by what was going on. 'Weird, must have been my imagination..' I thought to myself, shrugging it off and continuing to walk forward. 'He's getting too close to the tree!' The whispering came again.. wait- a tree? 'Should we distract him..?' I started to ignore the whispers and started to walk around more while looking for unnatural things in the trees, the panic in their voices leading me. Soon I came to a stop, finally giving up. 'You do it!' 'No, you do it!!' 'I was your idea-' "I can hear you..!" I chuckled a bit  at their bickering, leaning against the tree  just to have it push me off it. 'What..?' I thought to myself, turning around to see part of the tree had opened like a draw, with something that looked like one of the journals in it. Next thing I known is that I'm being pinned to the ground by about 70 rabbits, how fortunate...

WORD COUNT: 268