1: I Love You

~Joey's POV~
"Baby... Wake up." I opened my eyes, seeing my wonderful boyfriend holding me on his arms. We are laying in his bed, a week after my birthday. The week after I came out to my fans the best way possible.

"Mmm." I said, closing my eyes.

"I thought we were going to go on an adventure." He said.

"10 more minutes." I groan, snuggling my face into his chest. His shirt had his scent and I love it so much.

"Fine." He gave in and held me closer to him. I felt Daniel's chest move up and down near my head. His hands rubbed my back.

I started to hum Don't Wait and I could tell a smile appeared on Daniel's face. I open my eyes and gave him a kiss. Daniel kiss me back and I smiled in the kiss.

"Now let's get ready for a day of adventure." I said.

"Yay!" Daniel cheers.

We get out of his bed. We change into our clothes, ate a healthy breakfast and brushed our teeth.

Daniel took Wolf outside so I can start my vlog and talk.

"Good morning anyas!" I said as I sat on the couch. "It is morning and the day after my birthday. How did you guys like the music video? I know I loved it and I love the support." I start.

"You guys are just truly amazing. Always supportive no matter what! I'm so lucky to have fans like y'all. You have no clue how scared I was to tell you guys, but I have nothing to be scared of." I smiled.

"I think I made a good choice to tell you all and not hide it forever." I continue.

I talk more and more, and stopped vlogging.

Daniel walked back in, sitting on the floor with Wolf. I watched them play around for a bit. As they did, I took a photo. I posted it on Instagram and put,

'Watching the boys play around.'

Everyone was like "SHIP IT!" or "AW!" We told the fans we are indeed dating a couple days ago, and everyone loves it. Shane acts a little jealous, but he truly loves Lisa. I think he was talking about proposing once. I don't remember cause I was trying to forget how nasty the fanfic we read. I hate plungers now...

"Danny, we should get going." I said. He looks up at me. "Okay. Want to take Wolf to Shane's?" He asked and I nod.

We got to my car, and I drove to Shane's. I thank him for taking his time and I'll see him later, then got back to the car.

The radio was blasting Don't Wait as I drove. My right hand was off the wheel, so Daniel grabs my hand. Our fingers intertwine. I look at him for a second. Daniel smiles at me and I look back at the road.

---------------

"Joey! Where are you?" I heard Daniel's voice as I was hidden behind slide at the playground. I was recording, but not talking. I looked through a peek hole, making sure he doesn't find me.

Next thing I know, someone grabbed me from behind. I squealed and realized it was Daniel.

"Babe!" I said, turning in his arms to look at him.

"Found you." He said, leaning in to kiss me.

I kissed him softly. It was just perfect. Daniel is perfect. We're perfect.

"We should get back home. It's getting dark." Daniel suggested. "Yea." I agreed. I stopped recording and we went to my car.

"Before we get home, let's get a few things at Whole Foods." I nod and drove there. When we got there, Daniel left me to get something. Damn you, Daniel.

Anyways, I decided to grab a few things Daniel needed in his house. I walked around with the shopping cart and found Daniel.

"Daniel." I said, going towards him.

"Joey! Sorry I left you." He said as he put his food in the cart. "It's perfectly fine. I got you a few things." I tell him.

"Thanks Joey." His kissed me quickly as we went to check out. After we did, we went back to the car. We finally got home and it was late, so I decide to end my vlog.

"Hello everyone! It is night. I had an amazing day with Daniel." I showed him. "Do you remember how you grabbed me as we played hide n seek? Cause I do!" We laugh at the memory that only had happened about two hours ago when we were out.

I sit on the couch and so did Daniel. Daniel puts his around at me, and looks at my camera.

"I'm happy we can just do this on camera." He says.

"Same here, Danny."

He kissed my cheek and I smile.

"I love you." I laid my head on his shoulder as I said that.

"I love you too." He lays his head on top of mine and I let out a little laugh.

"Well! I'm going to end the vlog for today. Thank you do watching and please leave a thumbs up!"

"And may the odds be in your favor, goodbye!" Daniel and I say together and I did my little ending.

I turn the camera off and put it to the side. I'll just edit it later. It's now time to relax with Daniel, because Wolf is still at Shane's. Shane said he will drop him off later tonight or sometime tomorrow.

"I love the quiet." Daniel whispers.

"Same." I closed my eyes and breathed out.

Authors note:
I hope this is a good beginning!! I seriously hope it is! It'll be way better then this. I just really wanted a chapter up now. It'll be WAY better then this, okay?

If you have a suggestion, feel free to comment it or message me!