🧡Chapter Two🧡

Dipper pov:

About 5-6 of the rabbits started to climb up each other, frantically trying to close the door while 2 of them started to shout out orders. Five of the black ones ran away, the only exceptions being two white with mocha spots here and there. I trier to get up, but the rabbit's hold on me was unnaturally strong.

I started to look around for the two rabbits that were shouting orders, I'm assuming thier the leaders of this... rabbit cult?  I decided to ignore the voices coming from all directions, instead focusing on the one above me.

"Hey! Let me up!"

I demanded, trying to wiggle free. But I could tell they weren't planning on doing that anytime soon. So I tried again.

"Why are you guys doing this?! What am I, some sort of prize or a pet?!"

I shouted at the leaders. No answer...

"Come on, tell me!"

One of the rabbits that were shouting oders stepped down. it had black tiger like stripes on its back, And had a mixture of orange and white on the rest of its fur.

"We mean no harm..."

It spoke after a while of just staring.

"But we'll let you leave under the condition that you never return."

I sighed, looking back up at the tree. The draw was now shut again and the 5 rabbits had returned with a bunch of squirrels.

"Fine."
I said simply, accepting defeat. The rabbits got off me, slightly backing away as I stood up. Looking back at the tree, the draw was still there. 'Maybe, just this once...' I thought to myself, forcing the draw open and grabbing the book, running away without second thought.

"Bye- and thanks for the souvenir!!"

I screamed as the rabbits ran after me, (THE SQUIRRELS HAD LEFT BECAUSE THEY WERENT NEEDED.) quickly catching up.
I continued to run, not stopping until I reached the end of town.
I took a moment to catch my breath and sit down on the side of the street, taking some time to look at the book.  It looked new, like it was just made. opening the book, the first thing I saw was a table of contents. it read:

1. Seeing Deities.
2. Au's.
3. Chosen Children.
4. Blind to Eye Deities.
5. Control.
6. Watchers.
7. Demons.

It confused me. is this a book about... I dunno, higher life forms that we don't know about? And Blind to Eye Deities? Does that have something to do with the society of the blind eye...? Watchers? Does that mean we're constantly being watche-

*SCREEECH*

I jumped at the sound of a car skidding by, nearly running over my foot. 'Maybe I shouldn't be sitting at the side of the road, who's even driving at 02:15 am anyway? WAIT WHAT.' I checked Mt watch again, hoping I read it incorrectly. Ti my horror, it Still said 02:15, now 16. I jumped up, sprinting all the way back to the shack, getting more and more nervous as I got closer. Panting, I came to a halt. lifting up my watch I checked the time. 02:28. 13 minutes, not bad. I quietly knocked of the door, awaiting the scolding I would get form Grunkle Ford.

Word count: 544