💛Chapter Three💛

Rabbits pov:

"Is it working yet..?"

Tracy asked for about the 50th time in a row.

"No, it's not."

She groaned while rolling onto her side, impatient brat. The whole world is in danger and all she cares about is going to sleep!

"Can i-"

"No Tracy, I know all your going to do when you get back is sleep."

Another groan. Sometimes I wonder what went wrong raising her, and why I haven't put her up for adoption yet.

*Beeeep!*

All eyes turned to the tracker. It read;

Location; Gravity Falls.
Location ponpoint; The Mystery Shack.
People: Ď¡9p3ř + ???
Event; Beginning

My eyes widened in shock.

"B-beginning...? N-no! It can't be!!."

I pulled the lever on the tracker again.

Event; Beginning.

Oh no.

Author-Chan pov:

"Hey Grunkle Stan, Grunkle Ford?"

They both turned toward Mabel, looking tiredly at her.

"Mmhm..?"

"Did you hear that?"

"Hear what?"

Another knock was heard, making all three of them jump up and rushed to the door. Mabel got there first and swung the door open to see nothing.

"What..? I swear I heard someone knock..."

Just then a loud crash was heard coming from the stairs, making them rush back.

Dipper pov:

Deciding not to go through the door, I quickly ran away to one of the windows and crept in. I was about to go upstairs with the book when I heard Mabel and Grunkle Ford talking, about knocking? Ohh, right- I knocked on the door.

I tucked to book under my arm and knocked softly of the stairs, making them all jump up and run to he door. I was about 3 steps away from making it to the top before I accidentally slipped because my shoes were wet.

Throwing the book to the top of the stairs for it to not get damaged I fell flat onto my face, the sounds of feet coming closer was amplified as my head was on the ground.

I got up quickly, ignoring the pain as it slowly disappeared, taking off my shoes before running up the so none of them could say anything to me. I slammed the room door shut, locking it with the extra key that i stole.

'Sorry Mabel, you'll have to sleep somewhere else tonight.'

I sighed, taking of my now muddy clothes and threw them in the wash, exchanging them for some warmer night ones.

Remembering the book, I picked it up, and went back to the contents.

7. Demons.

I couldn't stop looking at it. 'Maybe it'd tell me more about Bill?' The thought immediately made me start reading.

Word count: 435