The break up (chapter1)

You and Damon had a happy relationship and you meet at a play called honeybay island, you two fell deeply in love and got together, after he told you he was busy he couldn't go to honeybay so you went alone but when you come back you were fuming with anger and you look for Damon and you found him with Tyler,Matt and Elena "Hey Damon baby can I have a word(Yn"(Elena gets jealous that you two are together) "Umm ok(Damon)"
"why can't you talk in front of us(tyler)''Special reasons(Yn)" everyone laughs "Ok guys stop(Damon)" You two go to a private room, he starts taking his shirt off but looks at you "what? I thought you wanted daddy I mean me(damon)''Not right now(Yn)''Noted (Damon) "Damon I'm not joking and put your shirt on anyone can come(Yn)" "ok why do you want to talk with me (Damon)"Damon the reason why your her is because I saw you with Elena and I want to break up(Yn)" "You saw me with Elena doing... (Damon)" "Are you dum ok first you f**** her and then she becomes your girl friend(Yn)" ok slow down Yn I never did that and also.. " "No Damon Salvator you listen here I've seen you(Yn)" (shows phone)

"You took Elena to honeybay and you said to me you'll be busy" "Yn it's a misunderstanding(Damon)" "what like your life, end of conversation" You storm out of the room pass Elena, Matt and Tyler "oh someone got anger issues (Kathrine) " "oh yea you son of a bich how about you show some anger(Yn) " Katherine jumps on you and you grab her hair and tackle her, Stephen runs and grab you and Damon grabs Katherine "Come on bich tackle me(Katherine)" You try and run but Stephen is holding you tight "let me go Stephen (Yn)" Katherine laughs and gets out of Damons hands because he couldn't obviously resist her face and you jump out if Stephens hands and jump on her and stab her with a knife she laughs again but you pull out a stake your about to stab her but she flips you over and is about to stab you but she's to strong to move but Stephen punches her he lookes in your eyes and you deeply fall in love with him "hello (Damon)" Damon stares at you so you pull Stephens face closer and start kissing him "Brother can I speak to you
(Damon) "umm yes sorry (Stephen)" Damon gives you a revenge smile whilst Stephen got up and you ran to your room whilst you listen to a song that went like 'I kissed a boy and I liked it', all you can dream about is Stephen you get ready for bed but you keep dreaming about Stephen but eventually you fall asleep, you wake up and you go to school In a hot sexy dress that Damon would have never let you wore.

All the guys are checking you out but you haven't caught Stephens attention "Hey you look nice but didn't Damon not tell you not to wear it(Caroline)" "Oh heyyy me and Damon aren't a thing sorry I forgot to tell you(Yn)" "Oh sor

All the guys are checking you out but you haven't caught Stephens attention "Hey you look nice but didn't Damon not tell you not to wear it(Caroline)" "Oh heyyy me and Damon aren't a thing sorry I forgot to tell you(Yn)" "Oh sor..(Caroline " " wait what am I dreaming you did not just say that(Bonnie)" "yep were not together (Yn)" "So your hitting on Stephen (Caroline)" "Caroline! (Yn)" "well she can't lie like look how your looking at him right now(Bonnie)" "Hey Yn(Stephen)" "Wait Caroline we needed to do that thing(Bonnie)" "oh yeah that thing(Caroline)" "Bye Yn (Caroline and Bonnie)" "Hey what do you need Stephen(Yn)" you glare into his precious eyes thinking he'll ask you out but he says "My friends are asking can you go out with them I don't know why though" you freeze for a while you think what the f**** ,then you shout to Stephens friends "No way bastards I'll rather go out with Stephen(Yn)" all eyes are on you, Bonnies and Carolines faces are embarrassed you run to the bathroom and Bonnie and Caroline follow you "Guys I'm not feeling well(Yn)"your vision goes blurry and you faint...