(𝙱𝙾𝙽𝚄𝚂 𝙿𝙰𝚁𝚃 𝙾𝙵 𝙿𝙰𝚁𝚃 𝚅𝙸𝙸)

You wake up to only find yourself drenched in sweat, you almost panicked while waking up.
Having absolutely no idea where you are taken as you stare at everything that you see, terrified that someone or something will walk in and kill you instantly, you attend to stay as still as you can. For a few minutes, you quit, you couldn't stop breathing so loudly because of the worriedness and were very close to start hyperventilating in the room, where everything is white, the walls are painted white except your bed, where you were taken in. You also realized your wrists and ankles were in chains, you sighed.
"I can't do this, I just can't."  You spat out.
"How in the hell am I supposed to leave this humid cell... I knew I shouldn't go to that party with Dakota, I shouldn't blame her, she was a good friend. But, this is all my fault.. I made myself go into this trap. How could I..."
You sullenly threatened yourself, with anger in your mind, so furious at yourself.
Crrrreeeeaaakk!
"Ah! Who's there?"  You lashed out with your eyebrows furrowed, turning brave suddenly with your hand grabbing the blanket."It's me, Tails."  He revealed. Your eyes lightened as you recognized the person, he was killed, and now he looks dead on the outside with his eyes pitch black. "T-Tails, what happened to you...?"  You asked mournfully.
"Oh, don't worry, Sioux, it's nothing... It's really nothing at all."  He responded to you. You then shredded a tear, feeling sorry for yelling at him.
"I'm so sorry for yelling at you, Tails. I thought someone else was coming in here."  You went to apologize to him dismayingly.
"No, no, it's okay, I understand the timidness you have in you." He forgiven you softly.
"Oh..well thank you."
"Its no big deal."  He said then looked away, but his eyes opened at something at the door.
"It was nice meeting you, Tails-"
"ACK!"  He abruptly shrieked at you,"NO, NO, NO! SHHHHH!" he jumped on you to cover your mouth. You mumbled loudly at him but looked at the door, there was a shadow.
That's Sonic! Me and Tails would've been screwed up if he heard up chatting, you thought.
Tails had a worried face as he looked at the door, seeing the shadow of Sonic, twisting his head around, then resumed his walking.
You stared at the door for a moment until you felt Tails get off you, "Phew, thank goodness."
said Tails with relief, "That was close."  You added.
"Now quietly, don't yell when I show you this..."
He whispered to you. You nodded your head.
He then slowly pulled out a needle with something in it, you quickly glanced at it.
"Don't panic, this will help you disguise as a demon so you don't get seen by Sonic."
"Wait, seriously? Thank you so much, I need this."
"It'll only take two days for it to work, so you might have to be patient. I'll go check up on you went it's fully set in."  He explained carefully.
"I can wait two days, don't worry."  You said.
"Okay, thank you, Sioux."  He thanked you.
"He told you my name, didn't he?" You guessed.
"He sure did."  He shrugged his shoulders.
"Oh, and here's some food, it's a cooked steak and some water to stay hydrated. I was worried you would starve because..."  His speech drifted off.
"You looked kinda skinny, I saw your ribs showing on your skin."
"Wait, really?"
You looked under your bandaged stomach and ripped it apart to see your ribs showing, making you look like you haven't eaten in forever.
"Oh my God, what happened to me? How many days has it been since?"  You exaggerate very puzzled.
"You didn't wake up so he suggested leaving you without food," Tails told you,"he gave you water though, everyday."  He said.
"Well, that's good, I guess..."  You added. "Now, about that shot I might give you..."  He brought up, getting closer to you."I just need to give you the shot and you'll be fine, just some nightmares will occur more often.  You should be alright."
"Ohh, you brought up that shit once more? Put the shot in me, please, I'm begging for it because I don't want to be with this narcissistic demon  that is in love with me somehow,"  You begged him, "I'll survive."  You replied to him. "Uh, what?"  He questioned, "Oh come on, Tails, just inject it on my arm, simple. I can do it myself if you want."  You volunteered for him. "No, no, I'll do it."  He went back on his words nervously. You sighed in relief and smiled at him, "I'll survive, Tails, don't worry." You evoked him.
"Oh, okay.. just- keep your words, okay? I don't want you to die or anything.."  Tails said with a dismayed speech, having his ears pinned down and his pitch black eyes crying with blood.
"Don't worry, I'll be alright."  You echoed softly at him, smiling to make him feel better.
"Now, let's get going." You recalled.
He took the needle and you looked away, trying to pretend to not feel the pain. He inserted the needle in your arm, to you, it feels like it was digging into your skin even deeper, reaching for your skeleton to scrap it over, and over again.
You then frown in pain, as if he was still holding the thing there, he let it out and you breathed deeply. You completely endured the pain fully.
"I almost forgot to mention, Sioux, your voice will tone down, so you might sound a bit tired than expected." He mentioned. You said it was fine and that you loved your deep voice. He shrugged his shoulders.
"Well, goodbye, Sioux."
"Goodbye, Tails."
He left the room and shut the door, he waved his hand at you and you waved back.
You then grabbed the steak and started to eat away. A few minutes passed by and you were done eating the cooked steak, it was very scrumptious when eating it. Every thought came to mind of how delicious it was, from memories as a child to a college student. Every thought swooped in as if a harpy eagle came in and snatched a mice. You were done with the meal already and was exhausted, I guess Tails also forgot you will also be tired more often.
You went into a position, found it and went to sleep.