𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟖

"That vine looks pretty sturdy

"That vine looks pretty sturdy." Zoro said.

"You're right. Good idea." Robin said, "Mind if I join you, Mr. Swordsman?"

"Sure, but don't be slowing me down!" He replied.

"Hold on! Where are you going, Robin?" Nami asked.

"Look at this." Robin said, "At least a thousand years have passed since this alter was built."

"A thousand years?!" - Chopper & Nami

"The sense of history here is amazing." Robin said, "Wherever there is great host, there should be just as many old relics... I'd wager even a few jewels fragments would help out our ship."

Nami smiles, "I'm coming, too!"

"Weren't you scared a moment ago?" Lia said.

Nami's eyes turned into berries, "It's for historical investigation!"

"Sure it is." - Lia

"Are you coming too, Assassin?" Robin asked.

"Uh... No, I'll stay with Chopper." Lia said.

"C'mon, Lia! I need you to protect me!" Nami exclaimed.

Lia glares at her, causing for Nami to flinch.

"Protect yourself!"

"No, Lia! I can protect the ship! Don't worry about me." Chopper said.

Lia was hesitant, but nods, "Fine... but be careful, alright?"

"Alright!"

Robin uses her devil fruit powers to bring the vine down to the crow nest.

"How's that?" She asked Zoro.

"Perfect." Zoro said, before clearing his throat. He tightened his grip on the vine and did the Tarzan sound thing while going to the other side of the forest.

"It's official. He has lost his mind." Nami said.

Lia smiles, grabbing the vine and going to the other side. Robin did the same, now, the only one left is Nami.

"Looks easy enough." Nami said, grabbing the vine. But then she looks down and started to get scared, "This is higher up than I thought."

"Be careful. If you fall down those fifty meters, you'll certainly die!" Robin said.

"Is that supposed to be your idea of helping?" Nami exclaimed, before looking at the sky sharks that are in the center, "She's right. I'm dead if I fall!"

"Nami! Don't worry! If you fall, I'll save you!" Lia said.

"Alright, fine! I'm going!" Nami said, before she swings to the rest. She panicked when she realized she's going to hit the tree, "LIA! HELP ME! IT'S TOO FAST! I CAN'T STOP!"