Tiny Frame (Jisuk's POV)

I was nearly getting used of Subin not being with us all the time. Eating whatever we want, hanging out at Jiwoo's place all the time, playing with mobile games and the housecats- those were the things Subin is missing out.

Since our last meeting at the Union tower, I brushed off the thought of Subin will finally be back with us soon. That was so bitch of her. She was! Always! But that time was the worst. Those times of her being a jerk. I almost wanted to punch her in the face if it weren't for her grandfather's appearance at the scene.

Today, I hang out again at Jiwoo's place and ordered her beloved and all time favorite tteokbokki. But later then and speaking of the devil, Subin just barged in to Jiwoo's house and shook the shit out of us. She just started screaming at us and Jiwoo for being annoying for sending her "unnecessary" photos of us eating and hanging out together. What the hell.

So, I confronted her. But, what happened next was so unexpected.

She told us that her grandfather doesn't have much time to live and seeing her cry pinched me in the heart. It hurt. I admit, I'm not used to seeing anyone in front of me crying. I wanted to turn my back on her or give her away just to not see that ugly crying face of hers. Besides, seeing someone cry in front of me brings out my hidden trauma from our late parents. It felt like it was Jiyoung crying in front of me, it was scary.

But I didn't. I didn't pushed Subin away. I wanted to wipe her tears but I thought that if I do that, I might end up crying too. I'm compassionate person, you know. Instead, I let her hug me. That's how generous of a person I am.

I let her bury her face on my chest and cry to her heart's content. I held her tiny frame close to me. She was way too small compared to Jiyoung Noona. Was her head always been this small? No wonder she's an airhead most of the time. Her grip in my arm was tight and warm but what really made me sad is that she cries much louder than a choking cow.

-

A/N: I don't really wanna make this sad or depressing so I made the ending like that on purpose. You know that feeling when you're crying and still lets out a little laugh or smile so that you won't sob really loud? That was it. Thank you for taking a little time to read my short fic! <3