PROLOGUE (R-18)

WARNING: Rated SPG!⚠️ Gabay ng daliri ang kailangan HAHAHA!!

PROLOGUE

"OHH! SIGE PA-AHHH!"

The woman's loud moans intensified the heat in the room. Czairex buried his face in the girl's soaking pearls and flicked his tongue around inside her. Despite being intoxicated, he was still in his right mind, but he lacked the strength to pull away and stop the woman due to the heat he was feeling in his body.

This is not him.

He has a high respect for women and doesn't take advantage of them, but he can't resist the girl's irresistible femininity. He feels a different kind of heat in his body, and that's the first time he has ever felt such a unique sensation throughout his body.

Czairex felt the girl's hand on his hair, and she pushed his face even closer to her intimate area. They both had no clothing on their bodies.

"Ohh! Hmm...." the woman moaned loudly as Czai stiffened his tongue and teased her opening. He held onto her thighs and spread her legs wider.

"Ohh!" the woman moaned loudly as Czai began to insert his middle finger into her tight and slippery womanhood. He started to move his finger in a circular motion while continuously licking her sensitive area. "Ohhh, yeah! Keep going. Ahhh!"

Czairex added another finger into her womanhood, driving his partner wild with pleasure. He crawled his hand up her naked body and squeezed one of her full breasts.

"Ohh! Faster!" she yanked on his hair tightly, causing him to feel pain, but it wasn't a reason for him to stop. Czai's fingers moved faster and deeper inside her, while still sucking, biting, and licking her pearl. He thrust his fingers deeper into her, causing her to moan louder.

"Ohhh! Ahhh! Keep going. Go faster." the woman moaned deliriously, and he followed her lead, speeding up his finger movements.

Czairex didn't know how he got into this situation, and his respect for women was shattered because of the heat he was feeling in his body. He didn't know if it was the effect of the alcohol or not. All he knew was that he wanted to satisfy the girl and himself.

For the past twenty-nine years, he had never felt such desire in his entire life. He also couldn't deny that many women had tried to seduce him, but none of them had awakened his sleeping desire.

Ngayon lang.

At isa pang estrangherang babae.

"Ohh! I'm almost there," the woman moaned, and Czairex snapped out of his trance. He quickened his finger movement upon hearing her words.

He pulled his face away from her opening and stared at the woman's face. Her eyes were tightly shut, and her expression showed how much pleasure she was experiencing.

Beautiful.

One. Two. Three. He made a few more thrusts before the woman let out a loud and long moan, accompanied by the release of her juices. Czairex quickly leaned in to catch her juices in his mouth. He moaned as he tasted the sweet, delicious liquid that the woman had produced. After licking up all of her juices, he crawled up and hovered over her.

He positioned himself on top of her and kissed her passionately. The girl responded to his kisses, and he was the one who eventually pulled away to gaze at her beautiful face.

Their eyes met, and they just looked at each other without saying a word. Czairex admired every inch of the girl's face. Out of all the women he had seen and met, this girl lying under him was the most beautiful he had ever laid his eyes on. Her face was so gentle and lovely.