Him, Waiting (Xxxholic fanfic)

A/N: My first Xxxholic fanfic! It's really based on Xxxholic Rou storyline~ so yeah- Enjoy this one as much  as I do! XD

DISCLAIMER: As much as it pains me, Xxxholic is not mine nor the characters.

~chu~chu~chu~

The very phrase that buried deep within my mind still whisper in my ears, reminding me that it was your very last 'wish'.

"My wish... My wish is for you to continue existing... continue to live, Watanuki..."

I still remember everything and I will never ever forget about it. No one can make me. The day I wander in your shop, you talking the 'no pure coincidence just the inevitable'  in this world. You said that all has reasons as to why everything happens.

And the moment you... the moment that darkness totally engulf you, I frustratedly seek if this is still a dream or a nightmare.

I can't do anything to prevent it... I feel--- helpless.

Yes, that's the truth.

I have no such power.

So as to preserve what that person left behind,  I take-over the shop as the new owner. Succeeding it and become formidable enough to run it and enhance the power that resides within.

Watanuki was sitting at the same spot where Yuuko was usually viewing the moon under the cherry blossoms. Sipping the best sake in the house while gazing the glowing moon in the nightly sky. Stars was scattered immensely. As well as sakura petals swaying with the rustling wind.

Gracefully, a petal lands on top of his sipping cup. Watanuki smiled genuinely but his eyes held longing and a far-away glance.

 "Yuuko-san... Even if I have to dwell all my life in this shop just to see you and hear your voice again, I'll wait... Until you come back again, I'll be here... I... I miss you, Yuuko-san... Please just..."

 And as the wind brush his cold cheeks, Watanuki didn't notice the one drop of tear that flows freely on his left eye.

~chu~chu~chu~ 

 A b-day gift for my poor self.