Chapter 1: Welcome Back, Outcast

Authors Note: Hello fellow Outcast! thank you for taking the time for reading my own take on Netflix's series Wednesday. I haven't written anything in a couple of years it seems so please forgive me if I am a bit rusty.

This will be my own take on Season two, Dahlia is my own character and since nothing much was really said about Fangs and what they are like, I'm just gonna wing it- lmao.

ALSO- I enjoy helpful criticism, so any advice on how I can approve in the future will be much appreciated! Thank you and enjoy!

-Angel

~~~~~~~

Lively. That's the best way you could describe the current atmosphere of the school. The fountain area was still getting repaired, so it's currently a restricted area until further notice. Tyler Galpin got sent away, and Ms. Thornhill got life without parole, with the possibility of getting the death penalty. Does that make anyone at the school feel better? Not quite, in fact- it makes everyone still on edge. For good reason.

Dahlia had her bag placed in her room, unopened and untouched as she just went to get her new schedule for the semester. The Halls looked the same but that didn't stop some of the students from catching a glimpse of her as she walked by. Maybe because she was a Fang and wasn't wearing her sunglasses. Her soft amber eyes caught the attention of others rather quickly. Not like she wasn't used to it anyway. She wasn't like the rest of her kind, she didn't like to hide her features, nor did it matter to her. Making her way down she caught the soft tethers of blonde from a certain female, causing her to smile just a little.

"Enid." The vampire said, the girl had turned to face her, her smile growing bigger as she went to give her classmate a hug. "Welcome back. I see you where left unfazed." The blonde giggled in reply, pulling back before she looked at her, keeping her same smile.

"I just saw my roomie a minute ago, I didn't think she was showing back up but looks like I was wrong." Enid then gasped. "You should totally meet her! You heard of Wednesday."
She beamed. Dahlia tilted her head in her direction slightly.

"Wednesday Addams? How has anyone not heard of her-" she says, Some sarcasm dripped in her voice before she chuckled herself. "As much as I'd love to meet her, I need to get my schedule. Who knows- maybe we'll have a class together," she says giving Enid a bit of optimism.

Moments passed and the Fang got her schedule, and of course Botnay Course has a different teacher, not surprising. She made her way back to her dorm room, of course getting the occasional glance here and there form other students, mainly because she stood out more from the rest. When she wasn't in her Nevermore uniform, she wore red and black,  a corseted top with a black tulle skirt, the corset itself was red, along with black fishnet  leggings and boots, which contrasted her pale skin. Her hair was natural brown, which reached to the middle of her back, her golden eyes still catching one's attention here and there as she made her way back to Ophelia Hall.

Looking down at her paper she hadn't notice someone else was going the opposite way of her, causing her to bounce back slightly as she took note in who it was.

"You should really watch where you are going."  A monotoned voice said, once looking infront of her she was met with a familiar face, her dark eyes looking into hers.

"Wednesday Addams..."