ch. 1

"MONSIEUR FOU DOCTEUR, 2ND FROM THE 11TH HARBINGERS

     "MONSIEUR FOU DOCTEUR, 2ND FROM THE 11TH HARBINGERS."

THE HUNTRESS whispered, fiddling with the said Harbinger's picture. Her intent is already eerie, but if you added her room's surrounding is malicious and can send you shivering. Her walls were adorned with her hunted animal's landmarks (head, antlers, etc.), multiple weapons hanging, pictures from her childhood holding her hunted beings, and pictures with two red-mark were seen, connected by a red ribbon...

     "Why would he want to use Roi de Poisons as his test subject?" She asked herself, placing two fingers under her chin. "What an unusual individual..."

Taking the butterfly knife clipped on her hat, she stabbed the picture. Her uncanny gaze was thinning in anticipation, thrilled by the fact her Master gave her the job to eliminate the Doctor whose target is Vil Schoenheit. Of course, she doesn't underestimate his strength because he's not the second Harbinger for nothing...

     "Lovely soirée (evening)," she hummed as she crossed her arms.

The only light seen in her room was from the window. The curtains were the only thing to cover her bare figure. Usually, Vil would send her a suitable uniform for her missions and that explains why she's naked because she's waiting for her uniform...

     "Lady Hunt, these are the clothes you asked for..." A handmaiden entered her room, closing her eyes. (Name) went towards her, "Please take a towel, My Lady! It's very inappropriate!" The handmaiden exclaimed, avoiding looking at the huntress's body.

     (Name) chuckled before raising the maiden's chin, "Don't fret, Mademoiselle. I can smell your rosy scent from outside, so I'm aware of who's sending my clothes..." She assured. "We're both femelles (females). Be a dear and keep your jolie mouth shut, hm?"

The handmaiden is aware the femme fatale was merely giving her a warning, but the way those (e/c) crevices gaped was terrifying. (Name) placed her fingertips above her lips when the handmaiden run as fast as she could, leaving the fabric on the floor...

     "That is unfortunate."

-

     "WHAT A DÉSAGRÉABLE SCENE."

SHE UTTERED, seeing the village the Doctor resides was burnt into oblivion. A couple of villagers were getting killed in the middle of their flaming homes as the Fatui agents laugh at their misery. Vil told her about the village being related to the abyss and it seems the Doctor is inside the Chief's home to interrogate them. Hiding at the tallest tree nearby, she took her bow and arrow...

     She raised her bow, targeting the Hydro Gunner Skirmisher, "Kill their healer first..."

The dart started to spark, unleashing dangerous bolts of lightning. She specifically targeted their head, killing them instantly. It alerted the other Fatui agents and looked at their subordinate's murderer, (Name) was smirking at them before disappearing in a spark of lightning. Her skill focuses on teleportation or fusing her weapon with electro.

     "Messieurs, you should be wary of your surroundings," she whispered behind two Anemo Boxers. "Bonsoir, Messieurs!" She bid goodnight as she sliced their vital spot, taking their last breath.

     "BLINK!"

One of the Cryo Cicin mages exclaimed, appearing behind the huntress and casting their small cicins. The huntress swiftly dodges the flies' attacks, immediately going to the Electro Cicin mage. Her gloved hand grabbed the cicin mage's hair, making her scream in agony. Her smile turned into something absurd after seeing the other cicin mages lunging at her with their shield. Fusing her sword with electro, she destroyed their cryo shields in a blink of an eye...

     "Reminder that electro and cryo defy each other, Mesdemoiselles," she told them before piercing them to their insensibility. She smiled sickly as she wiped her sword, unbothered by the bodies around her, "Bunch of idiote (idiot)..." She commented and started to rush to the Chieftain's aid.

Once she entered the home, she realized the Doctor successfully retrieved the information he needs as the Chieftain lay dead on the ground. He was looking at her with a mocking expression and his hands fixed in a sophisticated manner, sitting on the chair of the Chieftain. The huntress placed her hat against her chest, bowing at the Harbinger...

     "As expected, Ms. (Name) Hunt has come to prey on The Doctor!" He laughed. He stood up and went towards her, his figure hovering over her own, "You're a captivating lady. I must say, I find you attractive and I congratulate you for reaching my interest in some mortal like yourself. It's rare for me to find someone interesting this whole life I've been living," he chuckled.

     (Name) smirked and placed the leathered hat on her hair, "Is that so, Monsieur Fou Docteur?" She asked, raising her head, "I'm honored to be catching your attention. What magnifique (magnificent) information from you, Monsieur... I wonder what'll happen to the Fatui if they've known I have killed their second harbinger. Do tell the le chasseur d'amour about inconveniences such as that."

     The Harbinger laughed, "They don't need to worry because I am safe, but I'm also not safe. Do you get it, hm?" He grinned, his shark-like teeth showing. "You're a keen huntress, so I doubt you wouldn't—"

     *SLASH* The huntress didn't hesitate to cut his head off, "You talk too much..." She said, kneeling on the ground with one foot and grabbing his rolling dismembered head. "It seems you have segments of yourself. Do not worry about the Roi de Poison's intel is aware of it, so I have come here to eradicate you to keep my Maître (Master) safe."

Taking her butterfly knife, she sliced his head to see something unusual. A device was intact, a communication device. She worries that this clone isn't the only one after Vil and he seems to contact his other versions about his death, including the original Harbinger. The huntress turned her head around when she heard a baby's cry in the other room...

     In a crib, a crying lavender-headed baby was seen, "Dear me... Don't cry, bébé (baby). Shh," she carried him and gently rocked him around her arms. The baby's sweet pair of blue eyes stared at the huntress, calming him, "Bien (good) ! That's a sweet bébé," she chuckled when the baby laughed at her expression.

-

     "YOU DID NOT JUST BRING A BABY BACK, (NAME)."

HER MASTER coldly said after seeing his huntress entertaining the baby in his loving room. The baby was placed on her lap, he seems to be amused by her tickling his stomach. She adores the sweet child while Vil didn't seem to be pleased with it. He was surprised she got home safely with a baby between her arms while reporting her mission to him...

     "Roi de Poisons, what name do you think fits him?" She asked as the baby whined while holding her finger. "Aren't you a mignon (cute) bébé?" She complimented.

     "You're aware how I despise children, (Name). Don't get that demon near me," he grumbled before leaving the room. "You take responsibility for it, am I clear?"

     "Oui!" She replied. Her gaze returned to the petite figure, examining him, "Hm... I wonder what name should I call you."

     "Mama!"

     "How mignon!" She remarked, pinching the baby's cheek, receiving a hearty laugh from him. "Maybe I should call you Epel? What do you say?"

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

ルーク