Burning calories

Tring tring!

The blaring sound of the alarm broke Karan's deep sleep. He blinked his eyes for a while when he realised something heavy on his chest. His wife was peacefully laying on top of him, oblivious to the world around. A smile erupt on his lips seeing her sleep so cutely. But he remembered something which she had told him the last day.

"Sunny..mujhe lagta hai mera weight increase ho gayi hai..."

"Nahi toh...tum toh pehle se bhi zyada patli ho gayi.."

"Mazak mat karo...mujhe yeh jeans fit nahi ho rahi.. lagta hai dieting karni padegi..."

"Laddo...tum pehle se hi itni patli ho..aur agar tumne kahan peena thik se nahi kiya toh tum toh hawa me udd jaogi.."

"Very funny...! But mujhe dieting karni hai! Tum toh gym me rehte ho saara din! Tumhe toh pata hoga na, weight loss karne ka tarika...please meri help kardo!!!"

"Accha baba thik hai..kal se tumhari training shuru ho jayegi..but remember this isn't easy! Tumhe roz yeh schedule follow karna hai..okay?"

"Okay!!"

Karan chuckled as he remembered how excited she was when he agreed to her. He looked at the wall clock to find it was time to get up and take her out for her diet session!

"Laddo....get up..." he said running his fingers through her hair. She stirred in her sleep and with an irriated frown snuggled more close to him.

"Laddoooooo uth jao...dekho tumhi ne kaha tha you wanted to lose some weight..don't you?"

"Hm..." she replied and kept sleeping. He
made a poker face and got up. He himself
pulled her up making her annoyed.

"Kya hua tumko?" She said sleepily and glanced at the clock to find it was only 4:30 am.

"tera dimag toh theek hai? Dieting ka matlab kam sona thori hota hai? Subha 4 baje kon uthata hai?"

"Mai! Aur you need to get up early to get things fixed! Mai kuch nahi sunna chahta..i want you to get ready...soon...go now..." Karan said and made her get up. He pushed her in the washroom.

"Itni subha nai na Sunny...6 baje chalte hain
na..."

"Kya Teju...kyun zid kar rahi hai? You said ki tu kuch bhi karegi fit rehne ke liye..."

"Haan lekin mai ab peeche hat rahi hun..."

"That's not what a health conscious person says Laddo! Come on!!! Ab chup chap fresh hoyo or else mai andar aajaunga...bolo...aa jau?" He gave her a naughty smirk.

"Bilkul nahi!!!" She snapped at her and slammed the door quickly. Karan chuckled at her antics.

Soon she got out. They got ready. He took out a fit bit from his drawer and came back to her. He tied it around her wrist.

"Fitbit? Kab lee tune?" Sai asked amused.

"Jab aap kaam me busy thi...chaliye miss cutiee...."

They came out of their complex to find very few people walking and jogging. Karan nudged her and indicated her to start jogging.

They jogged together for a while when Teja stopped in her tracks."Mai thak gayi Sunnyyyy...." she huffed and puffed while sweating."Kya? Seriously? Abhi 5 minute hi huye hain hamein nikle huye! Koi bahana nahi chalega..chal get up..." Karan said sighing and pilled her by her wrist.

Unwillingly teju  followed him when they came across a few other couples too.

"See? Woh lady kitna accha jog kar rahin hain...aise karna chahiye.." He said while looking at her.

"Accha? Itni acchi lagi toh jayiye usi ke saath running kariye.." Teja replied getting a little bit of jealous.

"Thik hai Tu keh rahi hai toh meh jata hoon.." he was about to go when she hit him playfully.

"Ouch! Mai mazak kar raha tha.." He said grinning.

They jogged for quite a while. They came out of their complex on the Roadside. Just then Karan saw a nariyal paani stall. He instructed teju to remain on the edge of the road while he went to bring her some coconut water."Yeh fit rehna itna mushkil hai...agar pata hota toh kabhi isse kehti hi nahi..." Teja said while she wiped off her sweat with her sleeves.

Her gaze fell on a chai stall nearby. Her mouth watered as she remembered about chai which was her favourite beverage. But her face fell as she recalled she was on a diet and couldn't have anything which had excess sugar."Chupke se ek sip leleti hun.. Sunny ko kya hi pata chalega..." She said with a smile while looking at her husband who was still standing at the coconut shop. She made her way to the chai stall and ordered for a cup. Before she could take the cup a hand pulled her away from the stall."Laddooo!!! Maine mana kiya tha na tujhe!" karan said to her loudly."Haan..lekin mujhse nahi hoga yeh sab...tumje pata hai how much of a foodie i am...aur aise khaana dekhke mujhse nahi raha jaata!"Karan couldn't help but smile at her childishacts.

"Lekin yeh karna padega if you want to stay healthy. Let's go home....saath me nariyal paani peetey hain..." He said while pulling her.

"Nai na..please..accha sirf ek sip piungi...""No means no..."She made a puppy face which melted his heart right there.

"Accha chal pehle coconut water peetey hain..baadme mai khud tujhe ek cup chai banake pila dunga...but with less sugar..okay?" He said."Yeahhhhh" she squealed with joy and hugged him then and there. After realizing they both pulled back."Oops...sorry..." she said sheepishly and pulled him towards their apartment.

Once reaching home...they drank the coconut water. And as promised Karan was preparing some tea for his beloved wifey...She came to the kitchen to adore her hubby for taking so much care... She hugged him from behind and pecked on his cheeks.

"Kyaa baat hai..aaj itna pyaar aa raha hai?"

"Ab Mera pati meri itni care karega...... mere itne tantrums jhelega.. uske badle use kuch gift bhi toh milna chahiye..." She said.He smiled and gave a quick kiss on her cheeks too.

"Vaise tumhare paas koi aur easy tareeka nahi hai kya?"

"Kis cheez ka?" He asked confused.

"Diet ka...mujhse itna control nahi hota..calories burn karne ka koi aur easy tarike nikalo na..." She pleaded to him.

Just then an evil plan came to his mind.

"Haan..ek tarika hai toh..""Kya??"

Her eyes lit up.He put the sugar packet down and walked close to her. Without saying anything he sandwiched her between him and a nearby wall.Her cheeks grew red and warm. She breathed heavily as she realised her husband's intentions.

"Door raho mujhse..." She said while trying to push him.

He was really strong so he pushed his body against her. He leaned closer to her face and whispered seductively

"A kiss burns 2 to 3 calories per minute...want to try?"

She blushed profusely and looked away to hide a smile.

He smirked seeing his effect on her and turned her face towards him.

"Please..abhi nahi Sunnyyyy.."

Before she could say anything else he placed his lips on hers. Their kiss was tender and sweet. He pulled her closer while keeping the pace slow while she pulled him by his neck. Their kiss lasted for a few minutes when both of them pulled back.

"Great way to lose weight...so...i think a kiss per day would be enough as a diet plan won't it?" She said.

He placed his forehead on hers.

"It will...mv love..." he whispered back...

Who else want to burn calories 😂😂😂