𝘌𝘚𝘊𝘈𝘗𝘌 !

Finney hung up the phone before fidgeting with the rocket pen in his hand, looking at Wendy with a determined look

"Finney- it's way to risky" Wendy quickly said. Walking alongside Finney.

Finney let out a shakey breathe, adrenaline was rushing through his body. His heart beat was getting faster by the second. The thought of this being their  way out, he was was relieved but nervous.

"It's fine, Wendy. It's this or never." Finney softly said, his face lacked emotion but his words still managed to comfort Wendy. She nodded her head in response before following his movements.

She felt like throwing up, fear had taken over her whole body.

Finney slowly opened the door, Wendy grimaced as it squeaked. Her fear growing more by the second.

The pair stood at the bottoms of the steps for a second, before walking up the stairs quietly.

When they finally reached the door, Finney glanced back to the girl. Sending her a comforting smile, but she knew it was his way of comforting himself as well.

He slowly opened the door, pushing it gently so it would open up more. Giving the two 13-year olds a view of the grabber manspreading on his chair. He was sleeping.

Wendy hadn't realized she was holding her breathe till now, she tried her best to stay silent.

The two jumped as the grabber let out a snore, every little thing was setting them off.

Finney slowly walked towards the grabber, Wendy slowly following behind him. The pair glanced around for the door before finding it.

The two walked towards the door, Wendy took in her surroundings. She felt paralyzed to see his house. If she wasn't kidnapped, and was visiting his house as a friend. She would've never guessed that he would be a horrible man.

Finney quickly got to work when he noticed the lock, putting in the codes as cautiously as he could. While Wendy looked for any signs that the grabber may wake up.

Wendy could hear Finney getting frustrated as the code didn't work, his movements becoming more harsh and quick. But her gaze was still on the grabbers figure.

Finney finally was onto the last possible combination,  relief flooded over him as he successfully opened the lock.

The two jumped as a dog started to bark beside them, Finney quickly opened the door before running out, Wendy following him behind him.

Adrenaline rushed through the pair as they ran on the sidewalk. Wendys heart dropped as she heard a car behind her, glancing back only to see what looked like the grabber behind the wheel.

Her lungs began to burn as she ran faster than ever, tears forming in her eyes as she heard the car getting closer.

"HELP" Finney screamed, running alongside Wendy. "HELP US" Wendy yelled, her chest began burning and her throat was dry. But it didn't stop her from screaming.

Finney gasped as the black van swerved Infront of them, causing the pair to crash into eachother.

Wendy quickly got onto her feet, noticing the grabber jump out of his car. Running as fast she could, not noticing the grabber had got to Finney. Swiftly hitting the boys head against the ground so that he would pass out before begining to chase Wendy.

"HELP- THE GRABBER" Wendy said between breathes, her sore legs made her movements slowly. She gasped as she felt someone knocking her to the ground, her back hitting the grass hard. Wendy squirmed in the grabbers hold. Crying loudly as he smothered her.

The grabber quickly got out a pocket knife, holding it to her throat as she held onto his hands.

"You say one fucking word..." The grabber lowly said. "And I will gut you like a fucking pig right here on the street.. I'll strangle you with your own intestines."

Wendy stayed silent at his words, tears left her eyes as she accepted her fate. All of her hope was in this, but she had managed to screw up.

Silent cries left her mouth as she felt the grabbers breathe on her ear, they stayed on the ground untill the grabber felt it was safe to get up.

Wendy began to hyperventilate as he grabbed her, straddling her body. Fearing the worst.

"Nighty night, naughty girl"

ᵗʰⁱˢ ᶠⁱᶜ ᵇᵉˡᵒⁿᵍˢ ᵗᵒ @ᵐʸᵒⁱʳᵛ ! ᵖˡᵉᵃˢᵉ ᵈᵒ ⁿᵒᵗ ˢᵗᵉᵃˡ