1.I hate him

Rea POV:
I want to just die.I have to be mate to a guy how I don't even know.My father says it's for the best for our clan and that I have to be more respectful.
At home I was a warrior and a healer.I love to hunt and to climb in the trees.
The forest was my home,but for now I have to stay here.
After a long trip we land on the island of the Metkayina clan.
The leader and his mate tall their son to come.
He was having a cyan skin, ocean blue eyes and a tight bon.He was handsome.
My father start:
„This is my eldest daughter Rae."he says with a smile on his face.My mother wasn't so happy.
„I see you."I said to the leader.
„I see you too,children.This is my son Aonung.He is gonna be your mate and you will have to spend the days together."Tonowari,the leader says.
The boy was checking me with a smirk on his face.Stupid.

After some time

I was staying with Aonung.He can be real mean and rude.He start to talk about the sky people and the thing they have five fingers.
I was having too five and it was to much now so  I speak.
„Can you just end this subject?" I ask.He stops and looks at me with a confused face.
„Why?It is something wrong?"He ask. 'Yes!It was!' I think.
„I just think isn't okay to talk like that about someone." I say.

Aonung POV:

I was hanging with my new mate. She don't even say a word and I don't know what is wrong.
I was talking about the sky people and how they are freaks because they have 5 fingers.
„Can you just end this subject?" She ask. I Am confused now.
„Why?It is something wrong?"I ask. She zoned out. I looked down and I see she gave 5 fingers.
She was so beautiful but she was a freak and I don't know what my friend will say about that.
„I don't like who are you talk about them because I have 5 fingers too!"She said.
„Suck a freak.."I said. I regret my words immediately.She looks at me and says
„I fucking hate you moron!"She yell.
I hate her now because she is a freak and she thinks she's cool.

Rea POV:

I hate him.He is sooo mean and rude. He really hurt my feelings.

415 words