Chapter one | The Livechat.

"Good morning, how is everyone this fine morning. I hope well." Paul smiles a toothy-grin as he looks at the invisible comments down in his chat.

It's been a long night for Paul, the slandering hate comments and mentions in videos of his name. Multiple false accusations always show up on his feed. Who's sixteen?

Paul knew he had to do something, and do it fast before he looses the chance. A confession video, perhaps? He wonder.

He knew everyone would think it were faulty or probably take it as a 'Meme' as they call it repeatedly at his face.

"Rebecca, Hi."

"Keep smiling, Jasmine .. Hi!"

Putting on a false smile, he lifts his arms up and starts to do a little dance for the crowd as he usually does.

Until something does catch his eye.

"Hi Paul! How are you, I was thinking maybe a collaboration?" Sam smith comments under his live, slowly disappearing from the flooding comments being struck at him fast.

His hands went cold, his face went numb and he suddenly turned blue in denial along with surprise.

"This has to be fake." He says in a shaky breath, reading the comment over and over again until he's seen it that many time's he had to end the live and catch his breath.

As he opens instagram, he immediately searches Sam up with a cocky grin.

"Hi babs."

Fuck, that's too soon. He thought.

"Hi! Saw your comment on my live, I would definitely love to collaborate."

That's about right.

Five minutes later he gets a Prang! from his phone on his Bedside table which he were watching football before.

He nearly choked on his biscuit when he had seen the reply.

"Meet me at the body shop in Lincoln tomorrow. If that's okay with you."

"It's a date." Paul replied with a wink emoji, chuckling to himself as he prepare for his upcoming collaboration.

He couldn't possibly wait more.