𝘝𝘈𝘕𝘊𝘌 𝘏𝘖𝘗𝘗𝘌𝘙 !

Wendy groaned as she stirred in the dirty mattress, her body aching horribly

She felt the mattress shift as Finney began to sit up, noticing the blood leaking from his hand. "Son of a bitch" Finney winced, touching the blood.

The sound of the phone ringing began,
making the girl nauseous, her head beginning to hurt.

Finney groaned at the noise, "no.." he shook his head in disapproval. "Fuck you."

The phone continued to ring, causing Finney to get up growing annoyed by the constant ringing. "God dammit" he muttered before picking up the phone.

Wendy winced as she began to get up slowly, going to Finney's side to hear.

"What?" Finney said harshly, "You gonna say something?" His anger and annoyance getting the best of him. Wendy understood though, she didn't know how much longer she could take down there in that dark basement.

"Do you even know who you are?"

"What the shit kind of question is that!" Finney heard from the other line, Wendy's eyebrows furrowed as she heard as well.

"Do you even know who you are?" He mocked.

"I'm Finney Blake." Finney replied quickly.

"Yeah, well nice to fucking meet you, Finney Blake." They said harshly.

"Right here! This is it!" They said after, causing the pair to stare at eachother in confusion. "This is what?" Finney asked.

"The horrifying nightmare end of your pathetic little life" They scoffed.

Finney's eyes widened slightly as realization dawned on him. "Holy shit...You're Vance Hopper"

Wendy's ears perked up at the name, remembering the conversation her and her brother had a few days before his disappearance. Guilt and sorrow flooding through her body as she began thinking about her missing brother again.

"I remember you." Finney continued. " You used to scare me."

"Trust me Finney Blake..." Vance began to say, "If you knew what you had coming, you'd be fucking terrified"

"Today's the day mother fucker!" He yelled.

Finney and Wendy stayed quiet at his words, not wanting to know he meant by that.

"Have you tried stacking the carpets against the window?" Vance asked, his tone still harsh like before.
K
"I've tried everything.." Finney tiredly said only to be quickly cut off by Vance.

"No! Not everything"

"When the grabber saw what I had done.. that was it. He took his time with me me, too" Vance said.

Wendy frowned at his words, trying her best not to think about what the grabber could have done to Vance.

"What did you do?" Finney asked.

"Oh that fucker had to spend a fortune to repair the damages" Vance snickered.

"What did you do?!" Finney repeated.

"I'm getting to that cuntwad!" Vance yelled, "Or do you have some other important shit you have to do right now."

"No, no, no, no, no, I'm... I'm listening" Finney quickly said before getting up. While Wendy stayed in her position against the mattress.

"There's an outlet in the shitter" Vance began to explain. "Across from the john."

"Yea I've seen it" Finney replied.

Vance continued, "On the other side of that wall there's a storage room.. you can't get into that room, because there's a big-ass upright freezer in the way."

"Okay" Finney responded.

"Break into the wall about two feet above the outlet, till you get into a panel with screws in it. Get the panel off. You're into the freezer"

"And then out in the storage room." Finney finished. "Thank you." Finney said sincerely.

"For what?" Vance said harshly.

"For helping me." Finney said as if it was the obvious.

"Helping you?" Vance yelled. "This isn't about you!"

"FUCK HIM!"

Wendy winced as Vance's voice was heard loudly, the mattress she was leaning on began to shake as if an earthquake was happening.

Finney groaned as he covered his ears, backing up into the wall.

Both of them noticing the two glass bottles shaking vigorously. Before being thrown across the room to where they were.

Finney screamed as he tried shielding himself. While Wendy quickly covered her face. Wendy whimpered as she felt the glass break against her skin. Adding to the pain she had in her legs.

Slowly the shaking stopped, all Wendy could hear was Finney's panting.

When Finney finally had catched his breathe, his attention went to Wendy.

"Are- Are you okay" Finney asked, getting up to lend Wendy a hand. "Yea" Wendy whispered, grabbing his hand to stand up.

The pair stayed quiet as they stood beside eachother.

Their hands still intertwined.

ᵗʰⁱˢ ᶠⁱᶜ ᵇᵉˡᵒⁿᵍˢ ᵗᵒ @ᵐʸᵒⁱʳᵛ ! ᵖˡᵉᵃˢᵉ ᵈᵒ ⁿᵒᵗ ˢᵗᵉᵃˡ