The audition

Kateri had spent all night rehearsing for her audition so hard that she in fact forgot to sleep. Her entire night had been spent pacing her hotel room.
How could she not worry?
She has a chance to work with her idol. She was not about to mess up her opportunity. Once she realised that it was 6am she got in the shower and got dressed. She wanted to look gay but not desperate so she chose to wear a suit.

She chose a suit that would contrast from her forest green eyes

She chose a suit that would contrast from her forest green eyes. Before leaving Kateri applied some eyeliner to bring more attention to her eyes.

Walking down to the entrance of the hotel to flag down a taxi

Walking down to the entrance of the hotel to flag down a taxi. Her heart was racing with excitement. As it was going to be her first audition for something as big as a Netflix show she didn't want to fuck it up. She was going for a big part as she wanted some scenes with Gwendoline. The taxi pulled up to the audition and Kateri collected her bag with her paperwork and headshot inside. As she walked in she was greeted by a smiling woman at reception. She asked Kateri to fill out her name on a form along with a couple parts of information. Once they were finished the receptionist pointed her in the direction of the waiting room. Her hands shook as she opened up the door. Once again she was greeted by a smile but this one was very familiar then it clicked. It was her, Gwendoline. "Hi it's very nice to meet you. You must be my potential partner for the show." Gwendoline spoke to her with such a lovely voice. So nice that Kateri was speechless. "Hi, it's such an honour to meet you, yes I hope to get the part. I've been rehearsing my line's all night this is just such a big opportunity and I don't want to mess it up." Kateri responded slightly overwhelmed. Gwendoline giggled at her response. Kateri just looked at her hands and blushed. "Don't worry, you will be auditioning with me and I don't bite." She explained softly. Kateri just smiled at the thought of auditioning with her. Some how all of her nerves just vanished. "Well are you ready?" Kateri simply nodded. And with that the two of them entered the room together. The casting director asked for the two of them to start. In the blink of an eye the two of them were in character. " Have you any idea of how worried I was when I saw you with him? I know how he treated you and I will not sit by and let him do it again!" Gwen started the scene Kateri was in awe of her talent but she was talented too so continued wither line. " I know that you were worried about me but I'm not stupid enough to let it happen again. I can fight my own battles." The scene continued until the casting director stood up and just clapped. Kateri was so proud of herself and her performance. "If you want the part you have it. The two of you together have amazing chemistry. We start production a month so prepare yourself." Gwen turned to her new partner in crime and pulled her into a warm embrace. Kateri was just stunned. She had to pinch herself, surely this wasn't real? But yet her pinch hurt. So she returned the hug.
They both left the room and Gwendoline passed Kateri a piece of paper with her number on it. They said their goodbyes and left. Just as she did earlier Kateri flagged down a taxi and returned to her hotel room.

A/n
Hi, I have slightly developed a crush on the goddess that is Gwendoline Christie. I made this for my friend who also loves her so Kateri you are welcome xx