ch. 2

"IS SOMETHING WRONG, (NAME)?"

SNOW WHITE asked, noticing the huntress stopped from her tracks and was looking behind them. Neige LeBlanche was the Earl of the LeBlanche household, serving as core intel to those who want him dead. Vil and Neige are celebrities in Tevyat, so some people would like to kidnap or kill them...

     (Name) smiled at him, "Everything's alright. No need to worry about me, Snow White," she replied before taking his hand and continuing walking. "Come on now. The forest isn't a haven to those gullible enough to stay around."

     "Okie!" Neige grinned and continued walking with the huntress.

It's been weeks ever since the Harbinger incident in the abandoned village. The Fatui must've not known about the death of the Doctor's clone or so she thinks so. She retrieved the mysterious device concerning his communication with other clones and removed its tracking chip to examine it further...

     "How's Epel by the way?" Neige asked out of the blue, looking at the focused huntress. "I hope he's healthy! He's a cute baby!"

     "Petit (small) Cherry Apple is currently asleep in his room. The handmaidens are taking care of him while I'm gone," she replied. "He's growing healthily and sometimes needs breastfeeding due to his age. Roi de Poisons isn't happy about it, but I can assure you Epel called him Dada. It's mignon! My poor cœur (heart) is touched by it. "

Despite talking to Neige, her senses never left the unknown person following them. She could smell its metallic, yet dangerous scent coming. Their footsteps were heavy and careful or so they thought that'll not allow her to sense him...

     "I can sense you, Monsieur Mystérieux Capitaine..." The huntress uttered, acknowledging his presence. "There's no point in hiding yourself in the shadow. Do come out—"

She was interrupted when the said male appeared in a blink of an eye, his claymore raised above his head and targeting the Neige. Grabbing Neige, they teleported in a flash of lightning to avoid the Harbinger's attack. Capitano is 4th among the 11 Harbingers and is an inhumane individual, like her. Immediately taking her sword, the Harbinger spent no time attacking her Master again...

     "It's not wise to attack the Maitre of the LeBlanche household. Who sent you, Monsieur?" She asked, blocking the deadly weapon. She kicked his chest to make him back away and took the chance to use her thighs to choke him, "Tell me who sent you? Did Monsieur Fou Docteur send you? Monsieur Fou du roi?"

     Her headlock was somehow pleasing towards the Harbinger, "That's none of your concern. Amuse me, will you?" He beckoned, relaxing around her thighs. "I must say your strength is something else—"

     "Well, well. Monsieur, you should be warier of your enemy's actions. Hm? Be careful while using your pointu (sharp) mouth." She smiled before raising an arrow, planted with poison. She stabbed his shoulder blade, earning a painful grunt from him, "Answer me."

     "No."

The Captain used his strength to stand up, holding the huntress's thighs tightly to prevent her from escaping. Then he felt a tingle of electricity filling her body, fusing her body with lightning. Three silhouettes of (Name), created with lightning, started to attack Capitano...

     "... You're interesting, (Name)," the Captain chuckled as he took his claymore and started to attack her silhouettes. It just went through them and they took the chance to attack him, "Gah..." He grunted, scratching the huntress's thighs.

     "I'm honored to peak your interest, Monsieur. It's a trophy to the le chasseur d'amour." She chuckled sickly once she released herself from his mighty grasp, her pants has obvious cuts from his sharp nails. Her electro vision started to glow as the weather slowly darken, "... Mourir (die)." She whispered.

Venatoris iudicium

Her burst can control the weather's harsh lightning, stunning her opponent in continuous bolts of thunder. (Name) took Neige's wrist and ran away from the Captain as he was getting attacked with bolts of thunder from her burst. It'll buy them time to avoid his upcoming reinforcements, preventing the Earl of LeBlanche household to get killed...

UNKNOWN to her, the Captain was chuckling deeply while he get attacked by her burst. Watching her form slowly fade away, his amusement finally left his side. He's no ordinary human, but despite that fact, he can't change he's injured from her attacks. DEADLY is the right definition of (Name)'s advances...

     "LORD CAPITANO, YOU'RE INJURED!" One of the Fatui agents exclaimed, seeing the lightning still present around his body. "SHOULD WE FOLLOW (NAME) HUNT AND HER MASTER?!" He asked, itching to kill the huntress.

     "No. Don't you even dare to lay your filthy hand on her, am I clear?" The Captain threatened. The air around them started to thicken, his authority rising, "Leave."

He looked at his fingernails, drops of the infamous huntress's blood were seen dripping from them. It's enticing to him despite the bloodshed he experienced before. After the years he had been observing her through the shadows, he finally had tasted her wrath...

     "I wonder what tricks she has up her sleeve."

-

     "THE CAPTAIN ATTACKED YOU?"

VIL QUESTIONED, seeing the injured huntress tend her wounds. He was bewildered that someone gave a surprise attack and their specific target is his (Name)...

     "Oui! The Fatui must've known about my assassination. It must be frustrating to them," she replied after finishing healing their wounds. "Monsieur Mystérieux Capitaine is certainly not that wounded from my attacks... I don't know their true intentions. However, he did try to attack Snow White—"

     "I hope he succeeded."

     "Roi de Poisons, that's disrespectful."

The said Schoenheit huffed in annoyance, realizing the Captain didn't manage to eliminate LeBlanche. The two prestigious households have a rivalry, ONE-SIDED RIVALRY. Vil still holds the grudge against Neige, much to (Name)'s dismay. She was tasked to kill the raven-headed one time, which she declined. Then a couple of other assassins tried but failed due to the huntress's eliminating them instead...

     "Mama!" Little Epel called the handmaiden responsible for him and entered the Schoenheit's room.

     "Bonjour, bébé. How's your sleep?" The huntress asked, carrying the baby. "My précieux (precious) bébé," she hummed.

     "Seriously, why did you even take that little demon?"

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

ルーク