Chap 1- The price to be payed

"Athanasious, my love..."

"Luccia..dont go..."

A man with blonde hair held the hand of the black haired ravennete whom was crying

The ravennette had just finnished giving birth to his daughter...Their Daughter..

"I'll come back....i promise you for you are the only one whom i shall love...."

"please...protect our daughter..."

"I love you both...my love and my little..."

"Attheia.."

Those were the last words of Luccia as the light upon her red eyes disappeared...

Thd Blonde haired man stormed of the room and went outside, he saw a bunch of maids kneeling infront of him.

Among those maids were his nanny lillian holding a newborn little girl.

"Nanny, please dont kneel youll get hurt..."

Athanasious held his hand upon Lillian who took it whils holding the little girl.

Athanasious looked at the little girl whom is his daughter...the very being that killed his beloved Luccia...

"Whats its name?..."

He said in a deadly monotone voice...He was the Exact copy of his Mother, The Previous Empress Claudia De Alger Obelia

"Your majesty, This is Princess Attheia Luccia De alger Obelia...Her ladyship named her.."

"I see...Take her to the Emerald palace and raise her i expect proper care of her..."

He said, He looked towards the group of servants kneeling upon him.

"Arrange Luccia a Special Glass Casket that can be opened and closed after thats done place the casket on my private garden in the diamond palace."

Those were the last things he said as he left leaving the servants and maids to care for the little baby.

****
Aside from what happened it had already been a week after that horrible incident.

"Wahh heheh kwah!"

A little baby with the same ravennette hair as Luccia and big round Blue eyes that are jeweled was playing with A toy bunny and baby toys

"Aww isnt our princess so cute!"

"Yes isnt she lively today!"

Two maids said. They were Hannah and Ces watching over The little princess who was still playing

She crawled her way to Hannah and Ces which made them Flustered

It wasnt their first time watching a young royal they had experience watching The Emperor Athanasious...

"Hmmm Hannah do you know what happened to Lady Alpheus?"

"The Emperors Ex-Fiancé? i thought she died"

"Well if she did serves her right!"

"Ces! The princess is here..."

"The princess cant understand yet and its true Lady Luccia was much more Kind than Lady Ijenia"

"Well thats true..."

"Wha wrwo? (whats wrong?)"

"Ah princess Are you Hungry?"

"Ywah!!"

"Ill get the Bottle Ces!"

Princess Attheia's Life was perfect even though she didnt have a mother or father present she had everything.