RUIN OF ME

· ༘༘˚·࿐۰ | ♡ | ۰࿐·˚ ༘ ·

·  ༘༘˚·࿐۰ | ♡ | ۰࿐·˚ ༘ ·

· ༘༘˚·࿐۰ | ♡ | ۰࿐·˚ ༘ ·

·  ༘༘˚·࿐۰ | ♡ | ۰࿐·˚ ༘ ·

· ༘༘˚·࿐۰ | ♡ | ۰࿐·˚ ༘ ·

CHARLOTTE GILBERT KNEW ABOUT THE SUPERNATURAL. There was a point in her life when she was oblivious to its existence, but her parents ensured she knew the truth long before they sent her off to college at their alma mater. They knew all about the dangers that hid in the shadows and wanted to be sure that their daughter would never be unprepared for whatever monsters could come her way.

AT AGE NINETEEN, CHARLIE IS ORPHANED. Her parents died in a car accident, leaving her all on her own for the first time in her life. While everyone was wishing her well, saying prayers and passing along their condolences, she wanted answers. Something inside of her knew that her parents' death was off, that something was wrong, but she couldn't put her finger on it. But as time moved on, she knew that her parents would have wanted her to continue on, in both life and their family mission, hunting vampires.

SHE SPENDS THE NEXT FEW YEARS ON HER OWN, only visiting a relative or two every once in a while. Her uncle would be her most constant companion, refusing to leave her alone, knowing his niece better than the rest of their family. He would be there for her when she finished final exams or got off a long shift at work. They were two peas in a pod, and though it took her a while to appreciate his company, she wouldn't have traded it for the world.

TRAGEDY STRIKES AGAIN IN MYSTIC FALLS, once again targeting the Gilbert Family. Her uncle Grayson and aunt Miranda were tragically killed in a car accident, with the only survivor of the wreck being her cousin Elena. When she gets the news, Charlie rushes back to Mystic Falls, promising herself that her cousins wouldn't have to go through this alone. The funeral for her aunt and uncle was beautiful, and once it's over, Charlie makes a decision that changes her life.