𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞

Welcome, my dearest MC!~
What is it that to wish to do?

-

* Open CHARACTER INFORMATION
* Read PROLOGUE
* Leave

* Open CHARACTER INFORMATION* Read PROLOGUE* Leave

You have chosen to:
OPEN CHARACTER INFORMATION

⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠

Name:
Y/N L/N

Age:
[undetermined]

Occupation:
Professor's Assistant
(Communications major)

Dominant personality trait/s:
* Over-achiever
* No proper moral compass
* Out of direction
* [Data Redacted]
* [Data Redacted]
* [Data Redacted]

Alignment:
Chaotic Neutral

Skill/s:
* Communication
* People-reading
* Perception
* Listening skills

[uh oh.. seems like some of the data has been expunged.. to gain access to these you may need to learn through experience.]

⇢⇢⇢⇢✈︎⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢✈︎⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢✈︎⇢⇢⇢⇢

You have finished reading
CHARACTER INFORMATION.

⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠

You have chosen to:READ PROLOGUE

You have chosen to:
READ PROLOGUE

⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠

..
You sigh to yourself, feeling your wrist try to give out as you continue to type your college thesis. You stop for a small break, massaging your hand with your eyes shut tight, maybe coffee wasn't a good dinner...

You wince at your numb leg suddenly feeling like pricks-and-needles. you mumble a curse in pain, stretching it for blood flow. That's when you finally decide

"Yeah, I'm heading to bed." Yawning as you call it a day, limping over to a nearby soft chair, too tired to walk yourself to your bedroom. Clapping your hands to shut your lights.

Snoozing, in...what seems to be a comfortable position.

After what felt like hours, you wake up to the warm sensation of the sun on your skin, seems like you forgot to shut your curtain again. You check for the time, trying to open your laptop, failing tremendously. You check your phone, but again, nothing.

You get a little bit more irritated at every attempt, soon losing hope, seems like the electricity has been turned off in your building.. correction, your entire city. You put on something other than your pajamas, and head outside, trying and failing to turn your car on. You held onto your steering wheel so tight and just felt all your anger rise to your voice at that point.

Good thing no one seems to be around your lawn, because they might've thought a murderer had happened as to how loud your angered scream led up. You slam your car door, deciding to walk off instead. Heading off to the university you were scheduled to work at, wishing they don't bite your head off, or worse, pity you, for not finishing your semi-final thesis.

But as you wander and wander, you feel alone. The thoughts hit you harder than a train, where was everyone? What was up with the electricity, why does nothing machine-reliant work?...

"Why am I even heading to work?" You slap yourself, immediately deciding to turn your heels back home, because no one will be there at school anyway, and the coffee for dinner and not anything else is making you dehydrated. You prepare yourself a small grilled sandwich, finding out that fuel seems to be working, thank goodness.

"I'm gonna need to have to try and fix the plumbing..." you groan, unable to wash your dishes. Your water tank needs machinery to get from there to your home, how could I forget?

"What a fucking nightmare..". You mumble to yourself,  ignoring the dishes, and wash your hands with some chilled water from your once-running refrigerator.   

Not a lot of time passed, reading a book for your head-professor for your hopefully running school schedule tomorrow, until you realize it was night. A bright beaming television-like screen attracts your attention like a moth, running up to the center of the city to see it for yourself. You come across three stranger but ignore their presence to give your full-attention to the screen ahead of you...

"Just what is that?"

⇢⇢⇢⇢✈︎⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢✈︎⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢✈︎⇢⇢⇢⇢

You have finished reading
PROLOGUE

ꔚꔚꔚꔚꔚ

You have finished this area, what would you like to do first?

* continue reading

* ask questions

* leave