Harry Styles Imagine

"I don't want you to go Hazza" you say with tears running down your cheeks. "I don't want to leave but I have to.. It'll only be for 6 months". "Hazza that's 6 months I don't get to see you! 6 months I don't get to hug you or kiss you or be held by you! Please don't leave me!!" you say while more tears flow from your eyes. Harry looks down at you with his beautiful green eyes full of tears "Do you think I want to! I don't I love you! you're my everything and I don't know what I'll be without you! If I could take you with me I would believe me I would I don't ever want to be apart from you!". "Come on Harry if you don't hurry we'll be late to catch the plane!" you and Harry hear Paul yell. Harry looks down at you again with even more tears falling. He kisses you for a minute and leaves quickly so you don't have to see his heart breaking right then and there. You run out of the airport and get in your car. You drive home and run up to the room you both shared. You sat on the floor and had a melt down everything smelled like him and you couldn't take being away from him. 

~1 month later~ 

You're doing better but you're still depressed from being away from Harry for so long. Eleanor, Danielle, and Perri have been helping you stay sane and out of trouble. Harry had been going crazy being away from you and Niall and Louis were there to help him Liam and Zayn were upset about having to leave Danielle and Perri but still managed to help Harry since he was extremely depressed. Every night you both dreamed about each other and one night Harry just couldn't take it anymore. While they were stopped for a concert near England after the show he disappeared. The boys knew where he went but everyone else didn't.

You sat there on the balcony looking over London while in Harry's t-shirt. You cried because everything reminded you of him and the shirt smelled like he did. You looked at how happy everyone seemed and you just wanted to be like them but you couldn't, not without Harry with you. It was around midnight and you hear the door burst open. You run into the house only to be swept off your feet by the only guy who's ever had your heart. His soft lips pressed into yours and kissed you passionately for what seemed like forever. "I missed you so much" he whispered into your ear setting you back on the ground. You looked into his sparkling green eyes while yours start to tear up and say "I missed you too Hazza, more than you can ever imagine". He looked at you and said "I can imagine" and kissed you again."I love you Harry I don't want you to leave me, please don't leave me again" you say crying into his chest. He tilts your chin up so his tear leaking eyes look into yours and whispers "Don't worry I'll never leave you again ever, I love you and it killed me to be apart from you". He kisses you again and picks you up taking you to the bedroom. He lays you down on the bed and lays next to you. He told you to sleep and you guys will talk tomorrow. You fell asleep wrapped in his arms while he stroked your hair and sang to you.