ch. 3

"YOU WOULDN'T BELIEVE THIS, (NAME)

     "YOU WOULDN'T BELIEVE THIS, (NAME). THERE'S THIS HARBINGER WHO KEPT YELLING THEY WANT TO KILL ME IN THE OUTSKIRTS OF FONTAINE."

VIL TOLD (Name), who choked on her tea. She was surprised when she heard that since it was like asking her to kill them on the spot. The beautiful blonde-haired pushed the report, revealing the culprit. Childe, the 11th among the 11 Harbingers, is the one who kept yelling they want to kill the beloved Earl of the Schoenheit household...

     "Bad guy?" Baby Epel asked, crawling to his guardian's lap to look at what she was holding.

     "Yes, bébé. Bad guy," she replied before carrying him. "I'm so happy you can walk now!" She squealed, rubbing her cheek against her child's puffy ones.

Epel's height was now half of (Name)'s thigh and he can speak a few sentences now. Sometimes, he would ask why isn't Vil kissing him like what the huntress does to him. He must've mistaken the purple tints from the beautiful blonde-haired as a sign that he was the father and Ms. Hunt was the mother, but he doesn't have any similar replicas with her. He would sometimes mistake Vil for his "mother"...

     "Dada!" The young lavender-haired pointed at Vil, earning a stifled laugh from the huntress. "Mama, dada!" He exclaimed, crawling towards Earl Schoenheit.

     "I'm not your father, demon!" The Schoenheit said, prying the hands of the baby from him. "(Name), take this demon away from me! You know I hate children! ESPECIALLY ANNOYING ONES!"

     (Name) looked outside the window, "Oh dear! Look at the time, Roi de Poisons... I need to finish the job you assigned to me. "Á bientôt!" She bid farewell and escaped the Mansion as soon as possible.

     "(NAME)! I SWEAR TO THE HYDRO ARCHON YOU'RE GONNA BE PUNISHED ONCE YOU COME BACK IN MY HOME!"

-

     "LORD CHILDE, I DON'T THINK MS. HUNT WILL ARRIVE."

ONE OF THE FATUI AGENTS told the resting Harbinger in their tent, seemingly smoking as he waited for the presence of the huntress. His gloved fingers tap the cigarette like he's counting the time tick madly around him. The (h/c)-headed girl watched from a nearby tree, examining the resting 11th Harbinger. Fiddling with the end of the arrow planted with poison, she started to aim at his head. The ginger-headed managed to grab the arrow before it pierce through his skull...

     "She's here..." He smirked in delight, placing the arrow in his belongings. He stood outside, looking directly at where she was hiding, "дорогой (sweetheart), greetings! You're stunning as ever!" He complimented.

     (Name) landed on the ground, fully showing herself, "Hm... What does Monsieur Jeune Maître need from me?" She asked.

     "I want to spar with you, of course!" He replied with a grin, his hydro vision glistening. "May I have this dance, дорогой?" He questioned, offering his hand to the huntress.